-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gray Ghosts: Nacho Libre!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Nacho Libre!

I got my very own UFC fighter in my living room!
Thats what he gets for making me Bloody Mary's all night!
I can't decide if it is the Farmer's Tan or the uber tight Under Armor sleevless T. Could be the cut off shorty short sweatpants, whatever it is, IT'S HOT!



...and here is the money shot!



We are just getting him packed for Daytona. He is sad he has to go, so am I. We make eachother laugh and try to forget about it! He really does have a Mexican wrestler mask like Nacho Libre that Dan & Louis got him in Mexico. It is authentic. I like him to wear it to bed.

5 Comments:

Blogger Shane said...

Two words come to mind....My God!

12:49 AM  
Blogger The Mayor said...

Oh Jesus, does he know you posted this??? Was he drinking bloody marys as well?

9:01 AM  
Blogger Nihilistic said...

blacked out all the good parts! lol

3:15 AM  
Blogger Matt Shields said...

yeah, he must have been sipping off the vodka bottle as he made those marys...

10:33 PM  
Blogger phlegmfatale said...

Gawd, he IS hot! I'd make him wear the mask to bed too, even though he clearly doesn't need covering up. Well done, lassie!

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lynseymom. Make your own badge here.


open mind : ignorance

Dogster Terror Alert Level


ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community