-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gray Ghosts: Photo Bloggin Friday...

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Photo Bloggin Friday...

Er...um, I mean Saturday.

FINALLY my plates came today. 3 friggin months I waited. Please excuse the dirt, I am going to get her washed this evening. It is the Oregon Salmon plate. Teal with a pink and grey salmon behind the letters. (I should have taken a close up shot.)



This is his old car...I'd post a pic of the CRV but it is at the beach today. Can you tell we like Hondas? You CAN'T BEAT THEM. This car is 6yrs. old and has only depreciated $6,000 since being bought AND it has almost 100,000 miles or it. EAT THAT V.W. & TOYOTA! (Notice I didn't mention an American car cause, well they can't even hang. Sad..BUT TRUE!)



Backyard Nemesis...this is Fat Man. Fisher wants to get him. If I see him out there on the box I say "Fish, he's on the box!" and she sneaks ever so slowly onto the deck and goes on point...then when the time is right...she runs for him and sends him back up the tree!



This is his asshole buddy Blu Jay. This son of a bitch has found my stash of peanuts, sunflower seeds and birdfood. I now have to store it inside. He is worse than a Crow. I watch him bully the cute little song birds and steal Fat Man's peanuts. He takes a nut, hides it, comes back for another. Mother fucker will never remember where he put them.



This is my sweet little Tweety Bird. These are the kinds of birds I want to attract...Fuck the dirty Blue Jays and Crows! (I just may borrow my dads pellet gun.)



This is my animal sanctuary. I also have 2 hummingbird feeders. They are very cool birds. It is hard to keep up with all of the animals, they know where to get food now so they are coming around all the time. I gotta feed 'em everyday. Notice the corn cob crib is empty and so is the bird feeder...I am teaching them a lesson.



This is a shot of my container vegetable garden just past the deck railing. You can hardly see it, but I have 7 varieties of tomatos, 2 peppers, 2 artichokes and 2 zuchinnis. Please do not look further into my sisters desheveled yard. Her poor 110lb. Rottweiler is lost back there in the grass...we haven't seen him for days. I am sure he has starved to death by now.



This is the view looking the other way at most of my flowers around the hot tub. You can also see my sweet fire pit (covered) we sit around at night drinking...good times. I don't know if you can see, but past my hanging flower baskets on the right, you can see nothing but blackberry bushes, brush and trees. THAT is Drunkard Mc Treehuggers fucked up yard! I hear him attempt to start some piece of lawn equipment today (could not see him of course) but no dice...it could not cut through the impenetrable forrest that is his backyard. Fuckface.



This is my little herb garden in a strawberry pot. I got the idea from Paula Deen.



Here is Fisher P. being naughty...



Here I am being naughty...



Oh! I almost forgot! Here are my nasty bitchass Shingles on my thigh! Today was the worst so far. I am going to go drink another bottle of Shiraz for dinner. Must...kill...the pain.

6 Comments:

Blogger Nihilistic said...

Naughty Naughty!!! Nice yard though! I want your hot tub!

9:35 PM  
Blogger DogMa said...

I ain't smokin'!

I'm just jokin'!

I wanted to light it for the pic but Mike wouldn't let me!

Did ya notice what it says on the back of my cap?!

10:56 PM  
Blogger Shane said...

Those Jays are a pain in the ass aren't they? Damn vagrants would rip off the thistle seed I left out for the gold finches and I went through 25 lbs in no time. When I had a garden I had to "whack" a couple of them.
Great blog "Hen"

1:23 AM  
Blogger DogMa said...

Welcome Stewbert!

Some of you know Stew, he is a good guy, getting started in the blogging world. He is on the same page as us. You know what they say, "Birds of a feather!"

6:13 PM  
Blogger The Mayor said...

Your yard looks fab! I have started de-winterizing mine, finally, maybe I'll take a pic and post it. I got a new lawnmower so I'm weedwacked/mowed out! Nice shingles, Dude.

7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fischer's Mama - awwwww

Like your yard!!!!

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lynseymom. Make your own badge here.


open mind : ignorance

Dogster Terror Alert Level


ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community