-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gray Ghosts: A few things to ponder.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

A few things to ponder.

Ribbit.

This big girl is hot...

This big guy is not...

Two words: White Trash...even if they are drunk.

What?! I thought it was cute!

Something does not belong. Something in the sackground.

You can't possibly think this looks good.

I don't wonder where he got the idea to stick his pecker in a tail pipe, but 1. is it still hot and 2. that outfit goes nicely with the shorn ball sack. Somehow, it works.

Young mother hard at work. Pulling double duty. Proof parenthood should require a license.

The first thing that comes to mind is not where did she get the bruise, but why the hell is she wearing a thong? News Flash! You exceed the weight limit for thong usage. Buy a clue.

Sorry for the lame post. I haven't been up to much. I did call Jorge the gardener back and got my yard debris can back...but not my sisters can. Due to our language barrier, I don't think he understood that we wanted 2 cans back, or he acted very well as though he did know we were missing 2 cans. Either way, I don't think I will be seeing her can again. Adios...

10 Comments:

Blogger Some Random Girl said...

the frog picture....just nasty. what search did you type in to find those?

7:00 AM  
Blogger Tickersoid said...

This is a great post. Very OMG...OMG ....OMG....and look OMG.
Educational.
I liked the 'exceeds the weight limit for a thong'.

7:19 PM  
Blogger Imogen said...

So both parenthood and thong wearing should require a licence- I completely agree with you there.
:)

And yes, this is VERY oh my god, and you got me thinking. Bona fide fat people can be hot; other fat types just.. aren't.
And, of course, firmly removed any doubt from my mind that cock centred men are to be avoided, at all costs especially when there's something even vaguely tube shaped in the vicinity.

7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesus Christ woman!
Fuck me I've haemorrhaged.

10:56 AM  
Blogger Nihilistic said...

Oh man...3 pics are gone and now I can't see! DAMN IT!

7:52 PM  
Blogger DogMa said...

WTF?

All the pictures are showing up for me you guys! I dunno what to tell ya?!

SRG: I think I did a search for pictures titled WTF?!

9:06 PM  
Blogger Some Random Girl said...

Too bad you didn't save those pics of the frog to your computer. Those were funny!

12:57 PM  
Blogger Matt Shields said...

aarrrrrgh! I wish you hadn't put the pics back up, I can't stop staring at them...especially "this big girl is hot!"

8:06 PM  
Blogger Maven said...

I found the blow job-feeding baby pic the most disturbing of all.

Glad I checked this out at home rather than at work:)

11:31 AM  
Blogger The Mayor said...

I thought you were makin' a new post, foo!

3:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lynseymom. Make your own badge here.


open mind : ignorance

Dogster Terror Alert Level


ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community