-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gray Ghosts: Tattoodles.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Tattoodles.

I got a high tolerance for alot of things.
Drugs like vicodin, darvocet and the like hardly phase me.
I tolerate children and assholes well too.
Unruly dogs at the dog park and even some republicans, but not most.
I also have a high tolerance for pain as well.

I've broken bones, burnt limbs to the 3rd degree, had major ass surgery (and by that I mean not major surgery, but major surgery on my ass.) I've had drain tubes in my lungs and I shaved a hole in my pinky finger nail once. Carpal tunnel, trigger finger, shingles, bleeding lungs, I've had them all...and tolerated them well I'd say.

Saturday night however I was reminded of why I was not going to get another tattoo...they hurt. Especially the big ones I always seem to pick out. I'm a sucker for a sweet tatt I guess and a sentimental fool to boot so when Hoo Ha said she'd get a matching tattoo I said what the heck. Let's do it! I took us a 5th of Brokers Gin and a 5th of Absolute Peppar, but WE DID IT! I kid, it did hurt, but not as bad as I thought it would. What really hurt was Fisher P. stepping on it last night. FUCK! I was all I could do to keep from punching her OUT! (I kid again.)

Here I am with The Sheriff, the proprietor of Fist City Tattoos:
For those about to get ink...We Salute You!



I call him The Sheriff because ultimatly he lays down the law! He let's The Mayor think she is the boss...but really he is! Shhh! He is the sweetest buttrocker however and my personal tattooist to boot! (8 O's in that sentance BTW...just saying.)Thank You Sheriff Jim!

We went to Fist City, where the Mayor lives, and designed a tattoo for us that had meaning and was special to us. Cousin Matt came with and so did Potpourri. Pope ( his nick name for his nick name) worked at the same burger joint as the Mayor and I when we were in high school. He is a sweet heart and I love him to pieces. He's got the hots for Hoo Ha and she for him. I wished they'd GET A ROOM! Oh and Hoo Ha by the way is my little sister, Mayor calls her Pirate, cause of her one eye and all...

Where was I? Oh yeah the tatt. So it means something to us. Originaly it was gonna be angel wings, but I found some butterfly wings I had to have! The body of the butterfly is an infinity symbol, NOT A FIGURE 8. So what does it mean? I guess it means "If I fly away, I'll still be with you, for infinity and forever". Kinda corny, but I love my sister and we know what it is like to lose a sibling. Anyway we like it and I don't give a flying fuck what people think!

10 Comments:

Blogger Nihilistic said...

Very very nice! I like it! I remember when I got mine it hurt, but not like I thought it would! Of course mine is not all that big...Heh...I'm too big of a puss!

1:10 AM  
Blogger DogMa said...

POST A PIC!
I love flash!

1:23 AM  
Blogger The Mayor said...

Love it!!! You were a trooper, for sure...next stop-arms!! They don't hurt nearly as bad!!

12:38 PM  
Blogger Matt Shields said...

dog mom, with you on that one

much pain, hurts, but dog take away pain, dog good

yes the pic is my tattoo representing my dog

enjoy your blog!

4:12 PM  
Blogger B said...

oooooh pretty!

7:02 PM  
Blogger phlegmfatale said...

ooooh, pretty! I LOVE the endorphin thing, actually.

10:30 PM  
Blogger Matt Shields said...

thanks for visiting and THANK YOU for adding me to your 'dog pound'...

my girlfriend in as nurse and she started like you, a blood drawer! she loved it, a little too much I think!

never too late to go to nursing school and there are LOTS of jobs~

12:05 AM  
Blogger DogMa said...

Maybe when I get my new lungs. :^)

(but I would rather keep on sucking off the government teet to be honest!) :^0

12:41 AM  
Blogger John said...

Nice tat - woohoo!

9:03 PM  
Blogger Some Random Girl said...

I like that. I too have a high tolerance for meds. I hate that. I envy people who can take one vicodin and get all loopy.

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lynseymom. Make your own badge here.


open mind : ignorance

Dogster Terror Alert Level


ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community