-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gray Ghosts: The butcher, the baker, the bloodymary maker.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The butcher, the baker, the bloodymary maker.

Rub-A-Dub Dub bitches...
Today was pretty good I gotta say.
Took the van through the wash. Looks like new if you just don't look at the big fat scratch I put on the bumper when I backed into the neighbors 4Runner last Friday. Could be worse. Thats what I keep telling myself. Mike will see it for the 1st time tomorrow when I pick him up at the airport. So if you never hear from me again, you will at least know why.

Back to my day.
It was good.
But then again like this dude says:


So I went to the butcher and got some assorted meats. I heart my butcher. I want a shirt that says that. Bet I'd get a free pepperoni if I wore that in there. My old man eats out every night. (I wish.) When he is on the road he misses my cooking...just like me misses it when he is home. It don't happen often, but when it does, look out!

Then I went to the produce shack. It's a building I guess. It has low ceilings and is so cozy and comfy, I liken it to a shack. I bought my veggies. I also bought a bottle of sugar-free Malibu Rum flavored syrup for me coffee. I ground some cookies-N-cream coffee too. I love my coffee. I am an addict since I can't do any good drugs anymore. I also bought my grammy a pot of tulips.

Next I went to the liquor store. It seems for some reason I ran out of Peppar vodka. Go figure. SO I got me a new bottle. I also found something disturbing. Beefato juice. WTF? Yes. Tomato juice and beef broth for those extra hearty bloodymary's. I am intrigued, and a wee bit scared. I knew of clam juice and tomato juice hence the Clamato juice in a bloodyceasar drink. But this Beefato is going to take my bloodymary drinking to a whole new level I fear.

Since we are on the subject of tattoos...here is my pet Koi.



I'm pooped. Gotta get some sleep.
I hope to write you tomorrow...if I am still alive.
Kisses!

11 Comments:

Blogger The Mayor said...

you'll still be alive!! Your husband is the most understanding guy ever (besides mine!!)

3:31 AM  
Blogger Tickersoid said...

I'm glad I found you again. I was trying to be carefull and not let the stalkers link from me to you.

You've just reminded me. I bought a whole load of meat yesterday and I'm hungry.

My 'puter is still broke.

3:58 AM  
Blogger Nihilistic said...

Why a Koi?

8:33 PM  
Blogger DogMa said...

Nihilly:I love fish.
The picture doesn't do it justice. There is alot of detail and color blending which I love in a tatt.
They are the prettiest fish.
I love Japanese gardens and art.
My Uncle that passed raised them, sorta in rememberance of him.

Ticker:Welcome Back!

Mayor: I AM ALIVE!

Willie:I used to have legs. I have no muscle tone anymore. My legs used to be cut, now they are just slightly hairy and pale

9:05 PM  
Blogger Fuckkit said...

I'm intimidated by the hairy kissing man. Is it Tickers before he shaves in the morning?

2:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that'd makew a good t-shirt. Instead of the cartoon heart, you could have a screenprint of a beef heart or something. Ace. Or did i take it too far?

Like your koi ;-)

11:44 AM  
Blogger Tickersoid said...

I have a photo of my self as a student which reminds me of the hairy guy.

1:51 PM  
Blogger DogMa said...

The hairy guy is Will Ferral from Saturday Night Live!
HILLARIOUS MAN!
I will try to find a vid of some of his stuff and post it. He is only like THE funniest member EVER from SNL.
My old man has a shirt that say I LOVE MEAT.

7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beefato rocks!

so, here i am in Dubai, and there is a complete lack of Clamato.

So, what to do about my damn Cesars?

well, here's this stuff, Beefato, basically the same label as Clamato, only its brownish, instead of redish, and it has beef instead of clam in it.

what the hell.

actually, it doesn't really alter the rockin' taste of a spicy cesar.

i think i'm gonna scan the label in and get it on a tshirt to scare my friends.

note: a google on "beefato" brings up only 3 links, yours being one.

motts apparently denies all knowledge of this product.

i wonder, if i pester them, will they bring out Motts Exptra Spicy Beefato?

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A useful guide

6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cannot be

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lynseymom. Make your own badge here.


open mind : ignorance

Dogster Terror Alert Level


ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community