50 random things meme...for your viewing pleasure.
1. Where is your dad right now?
It's 12:am, he is in bed at his house SNORING. God damn that man can saw some logs!
2. Last time you kissed someone?
Tonight I kissed 4 people, NONE of which were my husband! My mom, my step mom, my mother-in-law and my Gramma.
3. What is something you've learned about yourself recently?
This disease is going to kill me if I don't lose 50lbs so I can get a transplant. It is not going to just "wait" for me either....
4. what color is your watch?
Silver COACH braclet w/ 12 diamonds and mother of pearl face...it was a surprise! I am spoiled rotten I know.
5. do you like anyone?
I like ALOT of peeps, I LOVE my husband though, he takes good care of me.
6. Are you close to your mom?
HELLS YEAH! HELLO!
7. Where does your best friend work?
One @ trucking dispatch co. and the other at A BAR I WON'T NAME (but hopefully not for long!)
8. What are you listening to right now?
KKK members on the History Channel light a cross and spew hate-speach. Lovely....The will burn in hell I am sure...at least I hope.
9. What do you smell like?
L'Occitane Lemon Verbena Baby! It's my new favorite scent. Crispy and clean and fresh, I just love it
10. What color are your pants?
I am wearing a baby blue flowered long john outfit someone got me for my bridal shower last year. I just discoved it. Super warm & soft!
11. Have you ever done a chinese fire drill?
Oh yeah, once I remember on Kane Drive by the college on the way to a footbal game! GO RAIDERS! It involved my truck and Scott H.'s Mustang and we all got out and ran around and switched cars and shit! Those were the good old days!!!
12. What color is your bedroom flooring?
Tan, except for the dog bed, that is sage.
13. Do you have a chair in your room?
No, my bed takes up the whole room pretty much.
14. What time of day were you born?
In the evening. Mom had been in labor going on 24 hrs. and the Dr. said she was not ready yet so he went out to dinner. Thankfully another Dr. came by and checked on her and said this baby is over due and they are going to die if she doesn't come out NOW. So he took me cesarian and my dad almost went to jail that night because of what he was going to do to the Dr. that went to dinner!
15. Do you know anyone who is engaged?
No but I wish my sister was....HINTHINT
16. What's your favorite number?
7 I guess.
17. Do you know someone named Lori?
Lori Degan used to share a fence with me and her mom was my babysitter back when I was 5.
18. What color is your mom's hair?
S & P and dark brown.
19. Do you have a dog?
HELLO! HAVE WE MET?! My furbaby is Fisher P. Lovebone, she is a 3 year old Weimaraner and the love of my life!
20. Do you remember singing any songs as a kid?
TONS and now I teach them to Rhiannon my niece. She loves to sing!
21. When was the last time you went swimming?
Late 2003 before I was put on o2. We have a hot tub though and I can go in there.
22. When was the last time you talked to one of your siblings?
Today we had a brunch for Potpourri, he turned 30, and I talked to Hoo Ha there.
23. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
Yeah, just outdoor school.
24. Do you play an instrument?
Does the skin flute
count? I KID! I'm married, now, I don't need to do that.
25. Do you like fire?
Yes I am a fire bug. I have a fire pit on the deck for the summer and a woodstove we use in the winter.
26. Are you allergic to anything?
Bullshit and Republicans, but they are basicly made with the same ingredients...
27. When was the last time you cried?
Tuesday when my boy and I talked about my breathing getting worse...we both broke down.
29. Have you ever been to a spa?
Yes, when I stay in fancy hotels with my boy and he makes me go get my hair and nails did.
30. Did you take science all four years of high school?
Yes I love science. Earth Science, Marine Biology, Oceanography, Anatomy and Physiology
31. Do you like butterflies?
Yes, C-man released them at my wedding and Jim tattooed a big one on my leg with my sister! They are infinity symbol butterflies!
33. What is one thing you miss about your past?
OMG....everything. Breathing normaly, walking at a normal pace, too much stuff to list I tell ya. Some of it funny, most of it is kinda sad so I won't go there.
34. Have you ever seen a counsler?
Yes indeedy. Everybody should.
35. Have you ever wanted to be a teacher?
Yeah I used to teach the kids at my mother-in-laws daycare little lessons, but my RA got too bad and I had to quit.
36. What is one thing you've learned about life?
It's short, and unfair but beautiful, wonderful and special and I want to live it the best I can for as long as I can!
37. Are you jealous of anyone?
No, not really. I wish I was thin, I wish I was healthy and could have babies of my own and do all the things I want to do, but I wouldn't say I am jealous of those kinds of folks.
38. Is anyone jealous of you?
Gosh I hope not, thats crazy.
39. Ever been stuck in an elevator?
Yes, at the Oregonian with Rick H.!
40. What does your dad call you?
My Girl, other nicknames that are just abbreviations of my given name.
41. What does your mom call you?
Esther, other silly names she can make out of my name. She can make a silly song out of anything, she is whack!
42. What was the last movie you saw in theaters?
An Inconvenient Truth....It's the truth about Global Warming. It will rock your world. YOU MUST SEE IT.
43. Has a friend ever used you?
Oh maybe, but that was years ago. Who cares.
44. Has anyone recently told you that they like you
Oh I'm sure they have.
45. What have you eaten today?
A hot cake, a sausage, some red taters at breakfast. Then at Dinner I had the Weightwatchers steak & chicken skewer dinner at Applebees and a bowl of French onion soup. It was delish! I was full.
46. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
48. Who was the last person you drove with?
My mommy, home from the play we saw.
49. What are you looking forward to?
Getting new lungs and living a full life!
50. How are you today?
Well, I hate to say it because I hate to worry my peeps, but the last few weeks I have changed. I hope it is just a flare up, but my breathing has gotten worse. It is tough to do things I used to do and I am worried. I go to see my transplant Dr.s on the 17th. I hope and pray that he sees I am going to loose the weight and get to the place where they can give me the lung transplant if/when I need it!