-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gray Ghosts: 100 Things

Thursday, April 20, 2006

100 Things

I thought you oughtta know...
(Thank Nihilly!)

1 ~ I like cartoons. Not Anime, but Adult Swim & old school shit.
2 ~ I can't think about breaking teeth or ripping finger nails off. It is like nails on a chalkboard to me, which I can't stand either.
3 ~ I prefer adult cereal over kiddie cereal.
4 ~ I ALWAYS have a drink on me, with me, whatever.
5 ~ I miss smoking. Both.
6 ~ I am a good singer. I have been in Kareoke contests etc. but I am still embaressed everytime no matter how many people compliment me.
7 ~ I like to color in coloring books. It was my favorite pastime in the hospital.
8 ~ I watch Jeopardy and aspire to be on a game show. I am full of random useless facts and LOVE trivia.
9 ~ I have a green thumb and love flowers and gardening.
10 ~ I am addicted to Chapstick.
11 ~ Before bed I have to spray crap up my nose or I'm afraid I won't be able to breathe at night.
12 ~ My little sister lost her left eye, but you'd never know it her new one looks so good.
13 ~ My little brother drowned when he was 14 and I was 20 in a fishing accident.
14 ~ I like to play with fire.
15 ~ I hate gel toothpaste. It has to be paste.
16 ~ Sometimes I like to be alone.
17 ~ I'm not a good housekeeper.
18 ~ If you are nice I will give you the shirt off my back.
19 ~ I don't know how to take a compliment.
20 ~ I was bit by a brown recluse spider and got very sick. still have a hole in my leg from it. It never itched or hurt though.
21 ~ I like old country music like Johnny Cash and Willie Nelson and Loretta Lynn.
22 ~ I have a space between my 2 front teeth like Madonna or Sandra Burnhardt or Lauren Bacal. I used to hate it, but I learned to embrace it and now I like it. Plus I can spit further than you I bet.
23 ~ I was a spoiled kid, but I turned out OK.
24 ~ I wish I could speak Spanish. Just so I could know what they are saying about me.
25 ~ I love animals, especially dogs. Especially my dog.
26 ~ I like to watch the news. I hated it as a kid, but I am getting old I guess.
27 ~ I don't want to be sick anymore. I'm scared of dying.
28 ~ I have to have ice. No drink is complete without it.
29 ~ I like storms. Rain, thunder, wind, snow. I love it.
30 ~ I was a fort building fool as a kid. Treehouses, the works. I always had a fort.
31 ~ I am a Master Pumpkin Carver. I even have special tools. I love Halloween.
32 ~ My husband spoils me rotten. Showers me with love and gifts. He seems like a mean, tough guy...but he is such a softie. I am blessed.
33 ~ I don't like alot of make-up.
34 ~ I love going to the dentist. I don't mind fillings and the like.
35 ~ I play video games.
36 ~ Buying people gifts makes me so happy.
37 ~ I go to the coffee shack everyday, sometimes twice a day. They love me.
38 ~ I can eat, talk, or breathe. It's hard to manage all 3 at once.
39 ~ I like to fish.
40 ~ I have "clubbed" fingers. It is because of my oxygen issues. The Dr.'s just lov 'em!
41 ~ I did synthetic heroin once (in the hospital) and loved it. Asked for it all the time. Thank God they wouldn't give me too much.
42 ~ I had my senior pictures taken with a Coleman lantern. It was funny because I won the lantern and was known for it and my love for camping. It was a good picture.
43 ~ I have a freckle or something in the white part of my left eye.
44 ~ My cat is a terrorist. Her name is Sassy Bin Laden. Someties she is loving, but usualy she is a bitch ass cat from the depths of hell.
45 ~ I love The Iron Chef! (Food Network)
46 ~ I love CHERRIES! My cell, my luggage, air freshener in car, everything possible has cherries on it. I am even going to get a Cherry Tattoo! WooHoo!
47 ~ My backyard is my sanctuary. I love the summer and warm nights, picnics & BBQ's out back.
48 ~ I will never experience the joy of motherhood. It breaks my heart.
49 ~ My favorite board game is Scrabble. Then Trivial Pursuit.
50 ~ I took Woodshop in high school and rocked.
51 ~ I collect sea shells whenever I am at the beach. Last time I found a ships old float. Very cool.
52 ~ Japanese art is my fave. From food to gardens, even my tattoo is a Japanese Koi.
53 ~ I didn't go to prom, but I partied like a MoFo that night with my peeps!
54 ~ Twice I have been hit by sneaker waves at the ocean. Very scary, & painful.
55 ~ I have a picture of Christy from the Shire and I at the zoo in kindergarten. We have been freinds for almost 25 years.
56 ~ I'm allergic to Benzoyl Peroxide...Oxy zit cream.
57 ~ I went to my husbands soccer games his senior year in high school, but didn't know I'd marry him let alone who he was.
58 ~ I liked school. Not math so much, but History and English and especially Science. I went to college and then a vocational school.
59 ~ I am a certified Medical Assistant. I can draw blood, take a blood pressure, write chart notes and prescriptions etc. Basicly a Dr.'s right hand.
60 ~ My dad made me eat Squirrel once. It tasted like Chicken.
61 ~ I want birds. Chickens, ducks, peacocks, geese, or even a parrot. With my breathing issues I can't have any though.
62 ~ My mom, dad and step-mom all work at the same place and get along smashingly!
63 ~ My dog's AKC registered name is Fishermansangel. It is a tribute to my brother. I wish he would have had a guardian angel the last time he went fishing.
64 ~ I would never live anywhere else in the world. This place is perfect.
65 ~ I broke my arm riding my bike and walking my dog...at the same time. She saw a cat.
66 ~ I function extremely well under traumatic situations. Cool, calm and collected.
67 ~ I am a conisuer of cheese. I freaking love cheese.
68 ~ I have the last pair of PJ's my brother wore and his pillow case still in my closet. I was taking them to the search dogs to smell when they found him.
69 ~ I collect squished pennies, the kind you find in souviner shops imprinted with a design of some sort.
70 ~ My friends threw me a surprise party when I was 13 at my dads. I cried.
71 ~ I have sexy feet.
72 ~ I HATE eggs. I love quiche and french toast and fritattas...but not eggs.
73 ~ I saved a little boy from drowning at the lake when I was like 10. Then I saved my sister the same way soon after.
74 ~ I used to be a cleptomaniac as a kid. I can't tell you why.
75 ~ I have an uncle who is a giant. He is over 7ft. and 400lbs. and a sweet as pie!
76 ~ I have little ears. Not abnormaly small, just cute and tiny.
77 ~ I had fake ID when I was 19 so when I turned 21 I was burnt out on the bar scene.
78 ~ I used to have a goose that was so mean I couldn't go into the back yard without a stick. Fucking Louie...
79 ~ I was the only girl on the first baseball team I was ever on. I rocked.
80 ~ I love candles and playing with hot wax. Nothing kinky mind you.
81 ~ I don't like to wear my seatbelt, but I usualy do.
82 ~ I only have moles on my left forearm.
83 ~ I was obsessed with INXS as a teen.
84 ~ I am very ticklish on my feet.
85 ~ My favorite flowers are Dahlias, so many varieties.
86 ~ I BBQ almost everynight when the weather is right. I don't mean burgers & dogs. I do it up right.
87 ~ My favorite drink is a Bloody Mary (done right).
88 ~ I love the History channel, Discovery, TLC, A&E...fuck MTV.
89 ~ I HATE soaps and stupid shows like Charmed and Smallville...I call them bitch shows.
90 ~ I think my mom should be nominated for Sainthood. She is amazing.
91 ~ I need alot of sleep...like 10 hrs. Probably has something to do with being ill.
92 ~ I am a scrapbooker. I love pictures.
93 ~ I have stood on Lambeau Field in Green Bay Wisconsin.
94 ~ I sideswiped a tree in my dads truck when I was 13.
95 ~ I snore.
96 ~ My husband is the first person I ever really loved, and the only person that ever really loved me. Everybody else just sucked.
97 ~ I stuck my finger in an electrical outlet once.
98 ~ I nailed some dick in the head and knocked him into a Christmas tree because he called my friend a fat bitch. She was, but it wasn't for him to say.
99 ~ Sometimes I don't know when to STFU.
100 ~ I don't care about money or materalistic things. I just want to be happy and healthy. Money can't buy that.

10 Comments:

Blogger DogMa said...

Thanks bud.
To be honest it took me two nights to make it.
It is fun, I'd do it again and I reccomend it to everyone because they are fun to read.

9:46 AM  
Blogger Nihilistic said...

That was an awesome list! You did a great job on that! We have a lot in commong...The biggest one being CHEESE! Oh man I love me some cheese!!!!

2:02 PM  
Blogger BlogLaughs said...

I've been working my 100 things for months, and now I don't have a personal blog. :)

6:03 PM  
Blogger Some Random Girl said...

I am sorry about your brother. That's very sad. It never gets easier does it?

I liked your list!

6:57 PM  
Blogger phlegmfatale said...

wow - do you like the Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy? It's one of my favorites - I DVR it and watch it all the time!
I had a gap between my teeth and LOVED it, but they couldn't do the braces without "fixing" it, so alas, it is no more. I thought it suited me - in the middle ages, gap=-toothed women were considered to be extremely bawdy and wild. Yup. Me all over! There was a film called "Gap Toothed Women" by the way, a funny, goofy documentary tribute to women like you and me - you need to check it out.
So sorry about your brother and about your sister's eye, but I'm glad her fake eyeball looks so good!

6:58 AM  
Blogger The Mayor said...

101 - I used to clean the Mayor's bedroom every single time I spent the night!!

I figured hating eggs would be number 1 for sure!

10:57 AM  
Blogger Tickersoid said...

I once dated a lady with Madonna teeth. I was OK with it but she had it 'fixed' anyhow.

I enjoyed reading this and letting the rainbow of emotions flow over me.

12:21 PM  
Blogger DogMa said...

Thanks Tikers, that was very sweet.

Phlem: Yes, I love that cartoon! I will definatly check out this movie you speak of!

SRG: Thank you for the condolences. No it doesn't get easier. I was just thinking while reading your post, I don't remember his voice anymore...I can't remember what he sounded like. Ouch.

Mayor: I think you own me AT LEAST 1...so get your butt over here and CLEAN MY FREAKING ROOM!!! (I'll eat an egg if you do.)

3:30 AM  
Blogger Joel Conrad Bechtolt said...

I loved this post. Makes me feel like we're pals! I'd love to take you on at Trivial Pursuit sometime, Sara and I have 4 different versions, including the DVD Pop Culture Edition, always a fave when drinking due to the fact that the whole reading thing can be skipped...

7:47 PM  
Blogger DogMa said...

J.C.: You got yourself a game young man! I'd love to take you on. I will make the bloody mary's and you will make me chicken enchiladas!

Nihillistic: I owe you props for giving me the idea for this post. Now YOU need to post another 40 on yours...I'm waiting!

Willie: Try it..it is fun! Just start it and save the draft when your tierd of writing. Then one day you will be done! They are super fun to read, I wish you all would do it!

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lynseymom. Make your own badge here.


open mind : ignorance

Dogster Terror Alert Level


ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community