-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gray Ghosts: More Good News.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

More Good News.

Seems I am just full of it these days!
I forgot to tell you about my trip up to Seahawk Nation. It went very well I must say! I thought I was going to get a big fat spankity spank from the good Dr. but it turns out he was pleased with my PFT's (pulmonary function tests) and my CAT scans that he all but overlooked my relapse! I had about 18 more lbs. to loose last time I saw him. This time I saw him I had about 40 more lbs. to loose...go figure? He doesn't want to see me for 6 months! I may have a new disease, I have new (different) cysts on my air bags that my indicate an additional disease. The prognosis is the same and the "treatment" is too, so why worry my pretty little head over it! I thought I was in for it. Turns out he is more pleased with the support group I found, the Nutritionist I am seeing and the Pulmonary Physical Therapist I am now seeing as well.

sidebar: I hope these people I am seeing do not find out about eachother...or that I am married. This could get ugly, all these people fighting over me.



Happy Easter!
I went to a FAT ASS buffet today with the Fam. Had one too many Mimosas (1) and had to take booze snooze when I got home...good times. I ate WAY too much, but it was our Lords day so I wrote it off as being a good Christian and all. Fuck my diet. Can I just tell you about the prime rib I had? It was perfect. So many times I get the PR at a buffet and it is overdone because of some pussies aversion to rare meat. Fucktards be screwing it up for those of us that know how to eat the proper cut of meat. Another highlight of my Easter Sunday was the fact that my new Coach purse is a lovely shade of Easter mint green and khaki, and it matches my Coach wallet. I have turned into a trendy snob, almost. Ask anyone if they ever thought they'd see the day where a name brand (or a purse for that matter) would bring a smile to my face. WTF has happened to me? I think I am getting old, or turning republican. NAH! I'd slit my fucking wrists first.

Do they celebrate Easter in Arizona? Why YES they do!


Where have you been Will?! I miss you! Comment you Bitch!

3 Comments:

Blogger The Mayor said...

Happy Easter, belated! I saw Hoo Ha and Scum-O'-The-Earth boy at Fred Meyer on Easter Sunday, WTF was that about?? Potpourri busy with his kid so she calls the stinkwad? Just sayin'...

9:36 AM  
Blogger DogMa said...

I'll tell you the whole story later. VERY dramatic. I actually feel sorry for the guy.

1:00 PM  
Blogger Joel Conrad Bechtolt said...

My Easter involved lots of Maker's Mark. Take that, Jesus.

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lynseymom. Make your own badge here.


open mind : ignorance

Dogster Terror Alert Level


ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community