-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gray Ghosts: CAT Scan

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

CAT Scan


Had a CAT scan today.
No biggie. Although I think some of my brain cells have been scrambled a wee bit. I sent out a mass e-mail about my new blog to my peeps...and didn't include my friggin' address. HELLO. Now I get all these e-mails asking WTF. Might as well send out another.

Watched Idol tonight...'bout fell asleep during the show. BO-RING. I do like me a little cuntry music now and again but tonight was downright painful. Can't wait to see who gets the Cowboy boot tomorrow. Fukin Ace I hope. I hate pretty boys. We got enough cookie cutter boy bands. Time for something original. Thats why I want the Old Man to win. Taylor Hicks. He's younger than me but he's got salt & pepper hair so he is old. I think he is Joe Cocker's bastard son. Sounds like Michael McDonald and sways like Ray or Stevie...plus he plays a mean harmonica. Dude needs to win. Doubt he will cause the voters are all pre-pubescent...oh well.

Back to the Cat scan. I flunked it a few times, couldn't hold my breath like they asked me to. Then I freaked cuz I got these 3 little titanium staples in my left L ung from a biopsy I had 2 years back. Good times, it still hurts. Anywho, after the machine started I remembered those little guys and thought "Oh SHIT! They are gonna be ripped outta my side by the magnetic field of the Cat scanner thing!" False alarm...thats an MRI come to find out. Lucky me. I survived to eat a grilled chicken taco salad for lunch from the Original Taco House. Yes it is THE original...ask anyone from here, they'll tell ya. Had a salad for dinner too. Looks like I'm going vegetarian, except I eat meat on my salads...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lynseymom. Make your own badge here.


open mind : ignorance

Dogster Terror Alert Level


ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community