-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gray Ghosts: Oedipus Complex?

Friday, May 12, 2006

Oedipus Complex?

Mothers Day came early to our house this week...



I know my husband knew it was Sunday and not Thursday, early Friday am...but he could not resist and gave my mom her present a little early. I know, how sweet!

Sidebar:For those of you that don't know, I LIVE WITH MY MOM. Always have. I'm not ashamed either. She rocks. Mike is hardly home these days with his new job, I don't/can't do laundry or housework in general anymore and I compensate her well for her help, so I am ok with it. I think even if I wasn't "disabled" I'd still be proud to live with her.

So anyway let me give you a little history. My man is a hard sleeper. He wakes up disoriented half the time in a puddle of drool. He once Sunday punched me in my sleep because he woke up startled and didn't know where he was. Another time The Mayor got him so drunk he slept straight through a trip to the bathroom after he passed out...if ya know what I mean. Poor baby.

SO last night he was extra tierd and went to bed and fell right asleep. Around 3am he wakes up to go potty. He crawled over me to get outta bed and did his thing and then crawled back over me and got into bed and fell fast asleep again. Only it wasn't me he crawled over, it was my mom. Somehow he got turned around and headed into her room, crawled over her and got back into bed and fell fast asleep. Butt naked.

Mom is usualy a light sleeper, and to her credit did wake up a bit when he crawled over her, but dismissed it as our fat Weimaraner that likes to sleep with her Grammy when mom and dad get too frisky for her and she gets kicked outta bed. Who knows how long they cuddled before mom realized Fisher was a little bit bigger than usual, and breathed a little more heavily than normal. A few elbows to the back and a friendly "Your in the wrong bed honey" and Mike climbed outta her bed and apologized with his junk in his hand and stumbled back into our bed...rejected.

If you know my husband, try not to mention I blogged about this episode. I don't care if you tease him about it, just don't tell him I told everybody else about it. How do you like that picture of him hard at work? Looks eerily like the late John Belushi don't he? He is actually much hotter when he isn't wearing a silly helmet or squishing up his face. Ooh Sunday is Mothers Day, so don't forget your mom. I asked, and no, crawling into bed to cuddle her does not count as a gift. I still gotta buy her something.

8 Comments:

Blogger Some Random Girl said...

well....maybe he thought that she needed a midnight poke! that is a hilarious story! I love it! I think I'll share that today with my family! glad you are finally back and posting.

don't worry about living with your mom....I think we're going to see more and more of that as houses reach the million dollar mark and noone can afford to buy their own. Whatever works for you! and he does look like JB.

7:07 AM  
Blogger The Mayor said...

OMG. I can't wait to tease him about that one!! That is tooooo fucking funny!!1

9:38 AM  
Blogger Nihilistic said...

How about Mom? Will mom be teasing him as well???

12:24 PM  
Blogger Maven said...

LOVE IT!!!

1:43 PM  
Blogger phlegmfatale said...

he's adorable. Great story.

11:13 PM  
Blogger Tickersoid said...

Yes, great story.
Like the 'got up pissed in wardrobe' storys we always hear.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Maven said...

Reminds me of the hotel my husband arranged for me on a vacation I took on my own. Immediately across the street was a smut shop, and a half mile walk down the road was a swinger's club. I was wondering if he was trying to tell me something.

11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your grayghosts.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lynseymom. Make your own badge here.


open mind : ignorance

Dogster Terror Alert Level


ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community