-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gray Ghosts: 6 Randon FunFacts...

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

6 Randon FunFacts...


I was reading Mike's blog tonight and he was tagged. I myself have never been tagged. I'm just not interesting enough I suppose. Mike I think thought it was a little lame to be tagged, but I think I would find it flattering. Mike obliged his tagger with 6 random facts about himself. Since I did nothing interesting today excpet go to the dog park, I thought I'd pretend someone thought I was cool enough to tag! That said, here are 6 random facts about me you might find interesting, or odd, or probably both...

FunFact #1: I have lived in the same house my WHOLE LIFE. Except for that time I moved into the hospital for a month or so. Oh and the time I did in Club Fed, but that is a different story. ;^) I just never wanted to move out, my mom is way cool, rent is low, location is good, she takes good care of me and I take good care of her $ too!



FunFact #2: I have Rhumatoid Arthritis in my LUNGS. When I was 16 or so, The Mayor lived with me for a spell. We woke up for school one morning and I just hurt all over like a MoFo. Turns out I had Rhumatoid Arthritis. It effected my body, mostly my hands and feet. I had surgery on both my hands for it. Then one day in 03' it decided to attack my lungs. It is what caused my Pulmonary Fibrosis. So I guess you could say I have Rhumatoid Lung.

FunFact #3: My husband has never seen me naked. I'm a little modest. Shit, I don't wanna see myself naked, so why would I let anyone else see me nude? We've been together 8 years or so. Sure he's seen my ass and my tatas and my buisness, but never at the same time. I am a master of illusion.

FunFact #4: I LOVE COPS, the T.V. show. I am obsessed and must watch it every Saturday for the new episode. I think it's safe to say I've seen 97% of the shows. I watch Court T.V. every night to see the re-runs too. I also love the police video shows and greatest chases, stuff like that. I just love to watch the dumbasses get busted.

FunFact #5: Twice in my life I have depended on the kindness of others to wipe my ass and tend to my other basic daily needs. Once it was due to surgery I had on both hands at the same time for arthritis related issues. The other time was because my mom wouldn't let me got outside to play in the snow, so of course I went to kick her and I lost my balance and planted both hands on our wood stove. Our HOT wood stove. My bad. I deserved that one.

FunFact #6: My bedroom used to be black. The ceiling, everything, black. My stepdad had just moved out, he was domineering and I was rebelling I think. I had friends tag the walls with glow in the dark paint, I had black lights everywhere, trippy posters, the works. I did acid, shrooms and smoked alot of pot. I guess that was my inspiration. I also had a huge waterbed that aided in the illusion that you were on the moon or something. Sometimes I miss it. At least it was clean.

Bonus FunFact #7: I had a turtle named Claws for many years. He lived in a huge tank of water and rocks. He'd drag himself out to sun, make alot of banging noises at night, he was a good guy. Sadley I became interested in boys, and partying and forgot to clean his water enough. I think that is why he died. I murdered my turtle. I will probably go to hell for it.



That is me in a nutshell.
That was fun! Thanks for tagging me Mike!
I'm not tagging anyone, but if you wanna be tagged, feel free to go to town and post some random shit about yourself! I'd love to read it!

4 Comments:

Blogger Tickersoid said...

Can we hear some stories about the crazy drug days please?

3:34 AM  
Blogger Nihilistic said...

You should do a top 100 list now! All the cool kids are doing it!

10:17 PM  
Blogger The Mayor said...

Okay, for the record, the turtle's name was not Claws, it was Mr. Puppy Face...you dig???

1:14 AM  
Blogger DogMa said...

I remember, but I don't remember why?!

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lynseymom. Make your own badge here.


open mind : ignorance

Dogster Terror Alert Level


ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community