-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gray Ghosts: I need more COWBELL!!!

Monday, April 17, 2006

I need more COWBELL!!!


As you know I heart Saturday Nights.
I absolutly LOVE parodies, skits, silly bullshit and the like.
This is one of the best skits ever by probably the best host ever, Christopher Walkin! It's a VH1 Behind The Music parody. Sorta like an "E True Hollywood Story". Anywho. I got a fever, and there is only one prescription for it my babies! More Cowbell!

Behind The Music: Blue Oyster Cult (best SNL skit ever!)

7 Comments:

Blogger Nihilistic said...

I have not seen this on SNL - I haven't even seen SNL in YEARS!

1:04 PM  
Blogger mikster said...

I haven't seen SNL in awhile...I used to love it years and years ago...but then it lost it's luster....has it gotten any better?

8:54 PM  
Blogger The Mayor said...

The cowbell skit is one of my faves!! The other ones I like are when Will Farrell and Cherie Oterie are cheerleaders! Classic shit...

9:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dogma -- well done with this -- I'm liking the new blog!

7:09 PM  
Blogger B said...

First of all----thank you for letting me know you're still around in the blogging world---I was WORRIED!!!

Second--I NEED MORE COWBELL!!!!

That's the funniest damn skit SNL has ever done.

8:11 PM  
Blogger John said...

Pepsi, Pepsi, chip, chip. No Coke. Pepsi.

8:29 PM  
Blogger DogMa said...

Nihilly: Your missing out broham!

Mike: 2 words, fresh meat!

Mayor: I think I first got into SNL cause of you back in the Farley/Spade/Sandler days!

K.Rove: You must thank Nihilistic Propensity aka Stacy. His link is in my bottom left sidebar! HE IS MY HERO!

Brianne: Thanks for stopping by lady!

John: That sounds odly familiar? Someone refresh my memory!

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lynseymom. Make your own badge here.


open mind : ignorance

Dogster Terror Alert Level


ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community