-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gray Ghosts: Conspiracy...

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Conspiracy...


It's a conspiracy against the spacialy challenged.
BULLSHIT I tell ya. OK yeah her song sucked, but whadda ya want, it was cuntry muzic night...

In all of history there has been 1 honest to goodness Black country music singer. Charlie Pride. So the cards were stacked against her from the begining. That may be a little racist, but I am bitter about the whole deal and I think they done her wrong. She was the prettiest girl on there inside and out. Yes, she had junk in her trunk, but she was the best damn female singer on that stupid show. Gorgeous skin, beautiful smile, sweet personality and an awesome voice to boot. She just had a big ol' butt. I think that is why she got the boot. Mark my words a dude is gonna win this year...but still, Mandisa should have gone further...her butt just got in the way.



OK, I might go to hell for that one. Sorry.
Speaking of fat girls...I have a funny story.

When I was in the hospital the first time my cousin the hairdresser came to visit me with her scissors. She cut my hair a wee bit shorter than I wanted but that was OK. I needed it. I was on 2000mg of steroids a day then and gained something like 60lbs...the majority of it in my face. Anywhoo, when I got out of prison, I mean the hospital, they put me on chemo. My hair thinned out quite a bit. I was B.S.ing with my sister and my cousin one day and we were talking about my recent loss (of hair) and I said "It's just not fair you guys. I gotta lose my hair on top of gaining this moon face." They say "Oh, it's not that bad etc. etc." and I reply,

"You just don't fuck with a fat girls hair...it's all she's got!"

OK I guess you had to have been there. It was funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lynseymom. Make your own badge here.


open mind : ignorance

Dogster Terror Alert Level


ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community