-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gray Ghosts: Git 'Er Done!

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Git 'Er Done!

Went and saw Larry the Cable Guy at the Schnitz tonight. I know, your thinking WTF? I KNOW! But it was funny shit! It's like with George Carlin, you get offended, but you like it. Same thing with my blog sorta. My hubby bought me tickets. I don't know exactly what possesed him to think I was such a big fan, I accepted the gift greatfully none the less. I love Ron White, maybe that is what gave him the idea. So he was going to go, then mom was going to go, then Christy from The Shire was going to go but she got grounded. (Seems her mother didn't appreciate shelling out $500 on a plane ticket across country for her and her baby sasquatch Boo Radley, and only seeing them for 2 nights, go figure.) Cousin Matt ended up being my chaperone for the evening.

Here is a sampling of the people I paid to spend the evening with...


Just your average run of the mill redneck hillbillies from the out lying areas. I think most of these fools have never set foot in a hospital or a doctors office the way they were staring at a sister...HELLO, IT'S CALLED OXYGEN YOU DOUCHE. I've never had so much trouble getting around on my scooter either. They were too busy staring to get outta the way. Kinda bummed me out. I was telling my old man about it when I got home and he made me feel tons better. Gave me the whole don't stoop to their level pep talk when I told him of my fantasy where I bomb through the crowd with my new hair flying, rolling over toes and flipping the bird to any bitch that dares step in my path.

Anyway, here he is on Leno if you are at all interested.

Not much else going on. Went to Mayors house for a Tatt Party. Friend Christy from the Shire got a chain of Forget-Me-Nots around her ankle. Very cute. She is not a Hobbit, she is from New Hampshire, but it is funnier if I say The Shire. Hoo Ha (my sister) found a picture of the three stooges (Me, Christy from the Shire, The Mayor) It was so cool to see a pic of us from back in the day. What I wouldn't do to go back to this day, Good Times!

5 Comments:

Blogger Nihilistic said...

And then Bette busts out and sings "BUT YOU GOTTA HAVE FRIENDS..."

12:34 AM  
Blogger The Mayor said...

ACK!! I can't believe you posted that pic!!!

11:29 AM  
Blogger DogMa said...

You look so young in it!
Not that you look old now...just you look 16 in that pic! Why do you hate it? I will take it down if you want!

12:52 PM  
Blogger frank said...

Larry the Cable Guy? I just lost so much respect for you.

But then you posted a pic of The Mayor of Getting Fisted, and TOTALLY REDEEMED YOURSELF!

9:06 PM  
Blogger Some Random Girl said...

That's a cute picture of all of you guys! and I'll get that link fixed asap!

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lynseymom. Make your own badge here.


open mind : ignorance

Dogster Terror Alert Level


ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community