-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gray Ghosts: Support...the underwire of life.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Support...the underwire of life.

Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery.
I know it is hard to believe...but I have issues.
I have been batteling depression for awhile now and decided the measly dose of Fuckitol I have been taking is not cutting it. My Dr. agrees so we are going to fix that, but in the mean time I need something more.

Some extra support if you will.



So I bought a new bra.
Just kidding. I found a support group. It meets once a month, most members have P F, many have had transplants, all are very nice. It is run by a pulmonology physical therapist and I am going to start seeing her twice a week for "exercise". I call it torture. Whatev. They also have a nutritionist to help get me off my dinner diet.

I call it a dinner diet because that is all you eat. Dinner. Just dinner. The drawback is my body thinks it is starving and is holding on to the fat cells. Weird. Guess it makes sense. I'm supposed to eat 1000 calories a day, which is like, dinner. Supposedly this "nutritionist" is going to show me how to stretch those 1000 calories through an entire day. Crazy I know. We'll see how it goes, I'll be the blue girl in th corner, holding my breath.



Watched A History of Violence tonight. Good flick. Love me some Viggo Mortensen. Got Memoirs of a Geisha for tomorrow and Ice Harvest & Jarhead on the way. So I am going to be busy all weekend. Benchwarmers comes out tomorrow, I love David Spade. Such a weasel. Should be a kick ass excitment filled weekend of adventure and hijinks per usual...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lynseymom. Make your own badge here.


open mind : ignorance

Dogster Terror Alert Level


ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community