-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gray Ghosts: I have something for you.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I have something for you.


Take them, they are yours.
Entered the Torture Chamber today.
The Devils Lair. The Pit of Dispair. The Den of Blood, Sweat & Tears. The House of Horror...you get the point.

Physical Therapy. Bleh...kill me now.

I kid. I actually am excited. I love my therapist, I can't wait to meet the nutritionist. I feel like I am really going to make some progress. She tells me I will be breathing better in no time. It was a very pleasant meeting. Twice a week. My goal is to get so good there I can go to the big kids gym with The Mayor...'cept no tanning. I can do that when I go to Hell. I hear that is where I'm headed! HA!

Well dinner is ready. Rib eyes, corn on the cob, bacon cheese scalloped taters, blue cheese & tomato salads. I rock. I will try to make a better post later if'n I can!

3 Comments:

Blogger The Mayor said...

Yay!! Let's go to the gym, I've been slackin'!!

3:11 PM  
Blogger Nihilistic said...

I love BLUE CHEESE! LOVE LOVE LOVE

3:37 PM  
Blogger John said...

mmm, ribeyes.

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lynseymom. Make your own badge here.


open mind : ignorance

Dogster Terror Alert Level


ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community