-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gray Ghosts: Random Ramblings

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Random Ramblings

Get ready...this post is gonna rock.



Not really, I just said that.
I got nothing for ya today. I woke up late, didn't get to go to The Mayors bar for lunch before my exercise regime. I had planned on taking nourishment before said torture test, but ended up running out the door with only a coffee. Said coffee did have Malibu rum flavoring in it, so it was semi-nutritious.



That was for Mayor...(cause she like's it rough and mullets too.)
Where was I going with this? Oh yeah, Cousin Matt made a scrumptious evening meal. Grilled marinated porkloin from Gartners (one of our butchers), sauted cabbage and shallots, homemade Mac & Chez, kalamata olive bread, grilled & seasoned shrimp skewer and strawberries for de-zert. Yes, I almost burst. He is a culinary wizard. Think Emeril meets Gandolf the Gray...but more Emirilish with a Jewfro.



That was for Tilla...(he likes the dark-meat.) :^0
So anywayz I got a call tonight from and unknown out of state number. I assumed it was that bitch Sallie Mae looking for a handout. Something about student loan...blah blah...your deferment is past due...blah blah blah. So I almost didn't answer. Thank goodness I did. It was Johnny Wright-Dog from Glacier MT.! I hadn't talked to him in 4EVER! He is an old buddy that used to work with Mayor as hotel clerks and I'd go up and we'd sit in the back office smoking pot and stinking up the joint while Mayor would help the occasional customer check in. Those were the good old days! He runs the KOA at Glacier National Park now, so if your in the neighborhood stop in and tell him DogMa sent ya! He'll hook you up with a free shower or something. I dunno what, but he's a pretty good guy, he'll think of something. Free coffee I dunno.



That was for Willie...(cause he will think it's funny.)
I watched Proof last night with Gwyneth Paltrow and Jake Gylenhaal. It was pretty good. Probably the best role she's ever played. If you like mental illness & math this movies for you. I personaly am deathly afraid of math. I panic when I have to leave a tip and figure out what 20% is. Seriously.



That one was for Nihilly cause he hasn't got one yet...(and he can appreciate nuts.)
WTF is Scientology? The more I hear about it the more freaked it get. Which I love by the way. I am going to google it after I post this. They believe some wack shit. I heard they think T.B. can be cured. Fucking tuberculosis. It sounds like a cult...I shall go investigate this further and inform you of my findings at a later date.



America's Sweetheart Scientologists...TomKat.

6 Comments:

Blogger The Mayor said...

Jesus!! You shoulda come in yesterday, I was completely dead all day, it sucked. Love the "ramblings", thanks for the mullet pic, I'll have to pass it on to "The Sheriff"!

7:05 AM  
Blogger Some Random Girl said...

I love that Oprah pic! soooo funny. damn....4 responses from Mayor??? Hi Mayor! I have a couple websites that I should email you about cults. I typed in former cult members and found some really good info on Scientology. You're right. It is a cult.

7:25 AM  
Blogger Nihilistic said...

I hate Tom Cruise too...He annoyes me

2:34 PM  
Blogger Tickersoid said...

It worry's me that I started to get a bit of a stiffy with that Oprah pic'.

You leave a 20% tip? is that normal in the USA? We only give 10.

2:43 PM  
Blogger Matt Shields said...

scientology was started by science fiction writer L. Ron Hubbard who also wrote the uber-popular 'Dianetics'... they have grown quite a bit over the years, with many more Hollywood folk involved than you might imagine - in fact they even have a celebrity center.

An expose done by the LA Weekly in the late 80's claimed that there are different levels of knowledge that one can reach, each costing more money (into the tens of thousands of dollars), and the capper included something about people living underneath volcanoes...hey, I don't know if it's true but that's what the aritcle said.

The movie Bowfinger (Eddie Murphy and Steve Martin) makes a couple jokes about it with Eddie's character belonging to some cult, but they don't call it scientology. Also, an old friend of mine's sister once belonged and became so caught up she ended up selling her house to give them all her money back in the 80's. Maybe they have changed these days but back then it sure as hell looked like a cult.

3:52 PM  
Blogger Maven said...

Um... I cannot stop the thought from spooling through my noggin looking at that Oprah pic...

Oh yes... yes yes yes, there WILL be a vulvovaginal mucous skid on that upholstery; and depending on if she had some greasy soul food, perhaps a traditional skid, too.

I wonder if Martha Stewart has an antidote for "Scratch and Sniff Upholstery."

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lynseymom. Make your own badge here.


open mind : ignorance

Dogster Terror Alert Level


ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community