-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gray Ghosts: Global Warming...

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Global Warming...

God damn it's hot...



It is 1am and it is still hot outside IMHO.
It got up to 93 today.
Ninety-fucking-three bitches! What is this shit? Ari-motherfucking-zona? It's May 15th for Christ's sake. We don't get like this til late July or August...and only once or twice a year if that. If this is a precursor to this summers weather I am in big deep shit my friends. We had threats of snow in March. This is weird shit, proof of global warming I say. Fuckin' Bush...

SO...what is up? Nada. Ventured out into the elements for PT and found out my "Boss" as I call her is leaving me. It is for greener pastures, more hours, better moolah. Can't blame her. I do love her to death and would only venture out into this heat and sit for 30 minutes in a traffic snarl for her guidence and support. She is a slave driver, with a gentle hand and makes me want to work. I hope my next therapist is as inspirational.

Watered the flowers before dinner. My deck and yard are gonna look great this year. Last year I slacked...had no flowers. I was too bummed about the whole lung thing. Which really meant I was depressed because I have a very green thumb and love to garden. This year however I am turning over a new leaf. I have 2 humming bird feeders and have seen them use them twice. I have another regular bird feeder that attracts some nice birds and then my piece de resistance is my squirrel sanctuary! I got 4 squirrel feeders! They are so fat and cute! I already got the dog and cat trained to chase them. No, they stalk them. It is so fun to watch.

I also got some veggies going. 6 different mayter plants, a few zookinnis and artichokes. Some peppers too. This summer is gonna be nice. Lotsa BBQ's planned. Can't wait. Good Times!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Mayor said...

I planted some flowers too, and am trying to water them religiously...we all know what color my thumb is!!

7:38 AM  
Blogger Nihilistic said...

I don't plant...Michael has a little Zen like garden going outside our window...its very cute!

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lynseymom. Make your own badge here.


open mind : ignorance

Dogster Terror Alert Level


ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community