-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gray Ghosts: Calgon...take me away.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Calgon...take me away.

My favorite place to be...the Oregon coast.

This is a picture I took one evening from a beach house in Neskowin that we rent sometimes. It also happens to be where Mike proposed to me. Up on the cliff, overlooking the ocean. Beautiful place. Lotsa good memories there.

This pic was taken from the deck. Raccoons like to come up here bout this time of night and snatch up some leftovers from The Dorry Cove we leave out for them. After experience, I can tell you never turn your back on a coon...

Here are the monkeys. The are eating parasites off of one another.

Really it is Gramma Griff and HooHa looking at moms hair for some reason. I just though it was a moment of bonding so I snapped the picture.

Well that didn't work...I have to go find out WTF is up with my pictures...

I just wish I could go on vacation there soon. I am going to Sonoma with Mike on the 16th. He is shooting the NASCAR race down there, it is within driving distance, and Nihilly lives just a short drive south from there, so I am going with. At least I get to live in a swanky hotel and eat out every night for 10 days. Oh and I get to meet one of my very most favorite blogging pals. HOPEFULLY...he is making excuses as to why he may not be able to see me. He is scared I think...he can meet everyone else, 'cept me.

Oh, and just one more thing.

5 Comments:

Blogger Some Random Girl said...

when are you coming? maybe I can meet up with you guys if time and money allow.

10:25 AM  
Blogger The Mayor said...

I wish I could go with you!

11:33 AM  
Blogger Nihilistic said...

No excuses...they are true...but I'll be back in time!! And if RG comes you'll wish you never came!!! LOL

7:55 PM  
Blogger Some Random Girl said...

I am dying to come to Oregon and see the Oregon coast. Which part is the best to come?

6:49 AM  
Blogger DogMa said...

SRG: The 19th and I think the whole coast is gorgeous, it depends on what you are wanting to see and do! Let me know what you like to do and what time of year and I'll give you my choice!

JCB: You got the reference! It was my sister that said it, but she WAS talking about Raccoons, not African Americans. It put it there as sort of an inside joke, since she reads but never comments!!!

Nihilly: I better see your shining face mi amigo.

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lynseymom. Make your own badge here.


open mind : ignorance

Dogster Terror Alert Level


ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community