-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gray Ghosts: Should I stay or should I go...

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Should I stay or should I go...


So I got this cold...

Right now it is in my head, literally. Why is this a big deal you ask? Well, breathing don't come easy for me. I can't breathe out of my nose tonight so I have to slip my oxygen tube down to my bottom lip so I can breathe in and out of my mouth. My nose is pretty much useless. Afrin is like acid to my ultra tender nasal tissue and I will only use it, 1 squirt per nose hole, before bed. I was sorta addicted to it for a spell and I try to use it only as a last resort. You should see some of the stuff that comes out of my nose because of the constant flow of o2. I don't wanna gross you out, well I take that back. If I had pics I'd post them. SO...my predicament. Should I tell Mike & mom I feel worse today? If I do I will surley be sent to the Dr.'s with the quickness. I don't think I need to go for a head cold. If it moves to my chest I understand I must go. But this is all part of having a compromised immune system. I still take chemo pills everyday. I am going to catch every bug that comes my way. Thats part of the deal. Plus I have dinner with friends tomorrow night and physical therapy too. I want to be able to go, so I am not going to tell them I am still sick. I will play it cool. If it moves south, I will go to the Dr.'s. This ain't my first rodeo folks. I'm just a little under the weather!


Mama waddn't too sick to take her Bee Bee to the dog park today though! I gotta take my camera next time we go, she is so funny and so cute. She is a huntress. She stalks her quary like a linx. I hang out by the gate cause I don't do the whole "walking" thing much anymore, at least not for any length to speak of. Fish stays in the vacinity and greets each new dog by laying on her belly, head downbetween her feet, eyes fixed and when the dog gets close enough, she SPRINGS TO LIFE and runs first toward the dog, then quickly away from the new dog trying to get it to take chase. It is because of her inherited pointing insticts that we never nurtured. She is so intense. She actually lifts her right foot when she spots Fat Man the squirrel in her yard. She would have been one helluva hunting dog. We didn't teach her that stuff, she was born with it.

Alas she is a princess. Spoiled to the bone. She is bathed with oatmeal shampoo and smells like coconuts. She eats off of forks and plates and sleeps with her head on pillows and likes to be covered up. She doesn't like to be in the rain and has her nails done and ears cleaned weekly. She rides in her van with her name proudly displayed on the side of her window and greets the coffee shack man, the pharmacist, the banker, anyone with a bone and an "Ooh your dog's so pretty!". She is my daughter. I love her more than anything. When I was sick(er) and didn't want to get out of bed most days, I had to because of her. She needed to go potty and needed to be fed. When she was done she'd meet me back in bed and we'd cuddle and doze in and out of sleep all day long til someone made us get outta bed. I am very thankful for her and I think she is part of the reason I am doing better health wise. Her love, my need to spoil her, it makes me feel good. She is my Furbaby.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nihilistic said...

Go to the doctor!!!!!!

2:06 PM  
Blogger The Mayor said...

I second Nihilly. I'm gonna tell! Hm, your mom or Mike? JK.

3:04 PM  
Blogger Some Random Girl said...

cute pics! I found a couple cute doggy pics in costumes on filecabi.net you should check them out!

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lynseymom. Make your own badge here.


open mind : ignorance

Dogster Terror Alert Level


ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community