-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gray Ghosts: I be illin'

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I be illin'

Today...

I woke up (still sick) to Suresh from Bangladesh. He works for Dell and is handling my case. I forgot to tell ya, my speakers on my baby laptop went out. Don't fret, they were under warranty. Dell however found a way around it. Punkass bitches. It seems the initial service call for a new mother board was closed, problem not solved. The problem was never the mother board. It was the screen wih the built in speakers. That created a second service call, which was now not covered in the warranty. The warranty expired the 28th and the screen came in on the 2nd. WARRANTY EXPIRED. Oh they screwed me good and hard. I sicked ole One Shot on 'em! You got one shot with Mike. I will not got into details, it was painfull to listen to. He made people cry. SERIOUSLY. In the end, I got a new screen shipped out to me. They wanted to replace my 12 inch with a 15 (refurbished) I promptly said fuck you, size matters and I think the little ones are cute...

I then watched 2 World Cup matches. We are soccer peeps. USA lost their match, but watching the next match Italy (Mikes team) Vs. Ghana made up for the loss. I don't know of another country that produces such beautiful men. I was drooling the entire time. Forza Italia!


Oh yeah Italy won. They were just too sexy.

Then I ordered new checks. I have 3 left, so I figured it was time. I currently have Humane Society checks but this time I wanted something more personal. I got checks with Fisher P. on them! I found a company that will put any picture you want on your checks. They sent me a proof and they are so friggin' cute! Too bad I pay for most everything on line or with a debit card.


What else did I do...I took a shower to clear my head...but then I remembered I can't breath very well in the steam. So with the plugged up head and the hot steam I went into panic mode and had to eject off of my shower stool (yeah I'm 30 & I sit when I shower, BITE ME!) with the quickness and opened the door to let some air in. I almost killed myself. I aborted the mission, dried off and crawled into bed where I slept until dinner.

So now I am up for the night with a stomach ache. I took too many pills. Do not fear. It was not a cry for help. I just want to get over this cold AND the shingles. So on top of the 20 or so pills I have to take everyday to keep breathing, I took 3 pills for the shingles, 4 cold pills for sinus pressure and 2 Mucinex to get the rattling out of my chest. It is very uncomfortable, the rattling AND the pharmaceutical cocktail burning a hole in my gut.

Tomorrow I am going to COSTCO. I love that place. I need to make my list so I must go. If I think of anything funny later, I'll let you know, but this post is going to have to do for the night.

4 Comments:

Blogger Shane said...

Going to Costco? Pick me up a polish dog :)

1:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you feelin' better soon! That sucks!

8:42 AM  
Blogger Matt Shields said...

shingles, ugh!... hope you get over them soon :)

12:37 PM  
Blogger Nihilistic said...

Awesome checks! I have generic, cause like you I don't write but one a month...and that's for rent.

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lynseymom. Make your own badge here.


open mind : ignorance

Dogster Terror Alert Level


ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community