-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gray Ghosts: Home again, home again...

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Home again, home again...

Jiggity Jig.


Thats a weird pic of Fisher if she were a parrot. I think it would be cool, because I could teach her to talk to me. I would drive around with her on my shoulder and take her wherever I went. Alas birds are dirty and bad for air quality in the home. Then again so are cats, but nobody seems to care about that. WTF ever.

So we got home and the first thing Mike notices is my sisters yard is mowed and her lawn mower hasn't moved...therefore it was his $300 and something dollar lawn mower that mowed the jungle that was her fucking yard. This is fucked on many levels. First off, she has money she can't touch easily but if something she needed came up she could get it therfore a mower is not out of her price range, she just wants my mom to mow it, or mom to pay my cousin to mow it. Either way it is fucked up and she is probably reading this and getting pissy, BUT SHE HAS NO RIGHT. You are an adult. You did not buy a condo, you bought a fucking house. Nut up and take care of it or ask you babies daddy to help you. I'm tired of my mom wasting her energy on your fucking yard. She even took you yard debris to the dump and sister that ain't free either. Remember Jorge the Mexican Gardener? Mom will never see your share of that $800 we paid his ass. I'm tired of her paying for your fucking lawn care. FUCK.

Do you realize Mike was so fucking mad we almost split up? Yes, it was that bad. Because I defend you and mom, yet I see his point of view. He went so far as to go create a new bank account of his own and shit. He feels like he has been disrespected and taken advantage of. Nobody cares about his feelings. He thinks we just put up with him so we can utilize his money. You people KNEW he didn't want you using his shit. How something like this got so blown out of proportion, I do not know. You are causing added pressure and problems in my marriage that I don't fucking deserve. PLEASE BUY A LAWN MOWER.

I love you and Potpourri to pieces and I do not want to cause a fight, but I can't take fighting with Mike either. Please just do the right thing. Do not let mom do your lawn anymore. If I had the balls I'd say these things to your face, but we always just end up yelling at eachother and for some crazy reason, YOU think there is nothing wrong with what you are doing! Do you want me to tell dad? I will!

There...My rant is over. That was cleansing, now where were we.

Yes, I remember, my homecoming. It was nice, except for the fighting. Fisher was very happy to see her mama and daddy. I did not even recognize my house when I entered. Mom & Cousin Matt painted the living room, dining room, hallway and bathroom. I can't be around paint fumes (I get choked up) so they did it while I was away. They also went to town on the backyard and cleaned the hot tub so it is up and running for the season. We decided to nut up and spring for the Lay-Z-Boy shit I want. An oversized loveseat with reclining foot rests and 2 recliners. It will give us more room if we get rid of the couch. So I am excited for all that. Ooh and digital cable too, just in time for UFC on 7/8. Yipee! I am super stoked for that. Why the major purchases? It is just time for new shit. Our furniture is crap. Makes my ass sore. I need digital cable so I can get on demand shit and pay per view shit. Plus with the new HD TV we got, there are no HD channels on regular cable, so they screw ya that way.

Mike leaves to film the Daytona Pepsi 400 tomorrow. I am excited. We need a break, plus he was fighting with his boss, they wanted to screw him over on his last check, but it's all good now. His job is secure (fo another week!) *wink wink* I think I am gonna throw a 4th of July BBQ. Don't know if it is gonna be friends or family of both. Could do both, my family and friends are very cool...we just wait for the blue hairs to go home before we break out the bong! Kidding...sort of. We are going up to central Washington to buy illegal fireworks from the Native Americans. Them Engines got the good shit baby! Mike puts on a real killer show every year, the neighborhood LOVES it!

7 Comments:

Blogger John said...

The Boy helped me mow the other day. Never let a five year old steer a riding mower. They swerve.

8:28 PM  
Blogger DogMa said...

I have heard it said that the driving ability of a 5 yr. old is akin to blowing a 2.7 on a breathalizer.

8:40 PM  
Blogger The Mayor said...

Wow, sounds like you've been busy! Am I friends or family or both? ;^)
I just happen to have the 4th off...

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad you and Nacho had a good send off. ALSO, thanks for not inluding me in that lawn "cluster fuck". I'll see you soon.

P.S.
That's right I finally commented on your blog, perhaps I will try to make it a regular thing.

11:47 AM  
Blogger DogMa said...

Mayor: I will se you the 4th. Bring booze. WE SHALL BE DRUNK BY DUSK!

Cousin Matt: Well bite my butt and call me an apple! What possed you? Is it my birthday? Don't be a dirty peeping Tom, grace us with your presence soon won't you?!

Will: I know it will be fine. I just needed to vent.

11:41 PM  
Blogger Nihilistic said...

Hey, can I borrow your lawnmower? ;)

3:14 AM  
Blogger phlegmfatale said...

Hey, buy your own damned lawn mower, you bum of a sister!
:o)

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lynseymom. Make your own badge here.


open mind : ignorance

Dogster Terror Alert Level


ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community