-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gray Ghosts: WHO ARE YOU?

Saturday, June 17, 2006

WHO ARE YOU?


Please tell me, I must know...

SO I have been doing some snooping and it seems there are some people checking me out in my area that I do not know! Or maybe I do know you, I don't know. I opened up my comments section to Anonymous comments so all readers may post whats on their mind. Please won't you humor me? Let me know you stopped by and say Hi!

You are from Columbia City...
You are from Sandy...
You are from Vancouver (Wash)...

I know when you stop by, how long you stay, where you came from, where you are going...all sorts of goodies. SO why don't you SAY SOMETHING!

Some other weird stuff. Someone doing a Google search on people loosing their left eye found me. So did someone doing a search on the words Oedipus Complex and the movie Fight Club together. Yikes. Someone searching the keywords "tattoos" & "meisha".?. Dr.Seuss quotes, and Not, Bad & Hemorrhoidectomy. Double Yikes. People looking for stuff on Reno find me too, oh and drunks who Google Bloody Mary also find me. (Guilty.) Today I had a hit from someone doing a Google search on scratches caused by ghost...for which there were 1,010,000 matches. Spooky!

So yeah...Drop me a line why dontcha.

Oh, one more thing. I added a little blog rating thingamajigger down on the right sidebar just above the current Terror Alert Level. Am I HOT or NOT. Rate me if ya got a second. Sweet.

5 Comments:

Blogger The Mayor said...

Doesn't it drive you nutty not knowing who the locals are? You know where I'm from, Portland, at least according site meter I am. Weird.

9:45 AM  
Blogger DogMa said...

Vancouver checked me out a few times today...infact just a few minutes ago at 2:12am. I just missed them.

Coulmbia City came by too.

So did Sandy Or. Just Sayin'.

WTF! They just come by and don't say anything. Makes me sad. :^( Dirty peeping Tom's.

2:38 AM  
Blogger Tickersoid said...

I think I'd rather not know who's lurking on my site.

3:29 PM  
Blogger John said...

Fairbanks, signing in.

7:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hotter than Jalapeno pepper with hot sauce!

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lynseymom. Make your own badge here.


open mind : ignorance

Dogster Terror Alert Level


ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community