-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gray Ghosts: Photo Bloggin Friday...

Friday, June 23, 2006

Photo Bloggin Friday...

So today I dropped over $200 at the spa...bleh kill me now. Did get the best french mani. Nice pedicure too, sort of a golden red. Then I got a color weave. I initialy was going for reddish golden highlihts. But Mrs. Parton, you may call her Dolly, talked me into blonde. Not sure about it just yet...Anywho, got ahold of some firewire and was able to upload some pics of the trip so far. Enjoy!

Pretty Central Southern Oregon sunset on the way down.



The beautiful Napa Valley.



Crossing this beauty will cost you $5 BOTH WAYS!



Where the Magic happens!



Where more of the Magic happens...



Sweet view out my back door!



Just Relaxin...



My killer new sweatshirt...BUBBA GUMP'S BABY!



Thats all for now. I may go get a massage or something tomorrow. I have decided not to go to the race. It's just to friggin' hot and my Oregon skin is far too fair for the California sun!

6 Comments:

Blogger Nihilistic said...

I'm finally back! You should call me!

10:55 AM  
Blogger The Mayor said...

Where is the blonde hair, Missy? Post a pic, NOW!

11:06 AM  
Blogger DogMa said...

Nihilly: I sent you an IM Sir!

Mayor: NO WAY JOSE...I am just not sure about it yet. Miguel likey, but mama, not so much. He calls them my "Slut Stripes"! It's really blonde. Really blonde. She only did my crown, it is not throughout ALL of my hair, just the most visable part!

12:51 PM  
Blogger Shane said...

Sexy feet :)

6:51 PM  
Blogger DogMa said...

Yeah, well thats about it!

10:24 PM  
Blogger phlegmfatale said...

wow - that is lovely - love the view out the back door and the toenails look awesome!

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lynseymom. Make your own badge here.


open mind : ignorance

Dogster Terror Alert Level


ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community