-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gray Ghosts: I miss my Peaches McGee

Sunday, June 25, 2006

I miss my Peaches McGee

I am ready to come home.
I miss my bee bee gril, my weezy peazy, my snuzzler (I have a 100's of 'em).
I am sure mom and Cousin Matt are taking good care of her, but I miss my little cuddle bum. Nobody loves her like momma do.



The hotel is great, I hav caught up on tons and tons of sleep, I have eaten like a queen, (albeit once a day). I just miss home. I know better now how Mike feels leaving every week. It sucks being home sick.

Well I got some stuff to do, and I have to begin the packing process. The race is over and Mike will be home soon. I still wanna take a shower, I have been lazy today. Time to get my butt into gear.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nihilistic said...

:( I wish we could have met up! I still think you should have come to gay pride! You would have loved it!

7:03 PM  
Blogger The Mayor said...

Are you home??? I received your request for fresh meat, I will oblige when something actually happens...

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lynseymom. Make your own badge here.


open mind : ignorance

Dogster Terror Alert Level


ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community