-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gray Ghosts: My new Razr

Thursday, July 06, 2006

My new Razr

Stay Tuned...

I am going to post about our 4th of July kickass shindig complete with a video of our Grand Finale. I just need to tweak some shit. I got some pictures too. It was a success and a good time was had by all!

In the mean time....drool over my sweet new phone!
(Ladies or any dudes that like pink)

I had to get a new phone, I dropped mine in my cereal and it was not working properly. I couldn't hear and it only wanted to charge sometimes and I can't have a tempermental phone in my line of work.



Now, I gotta go. Today is 1st Thursday and my P.A.L.S. (Portland area lung support group) meet and Jim got a transplant! I wanna hear ALL about it.

YEAH FOR JIM!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nihilistic said...

Dropped it in your cereal?? LOL How did that happen?

10:40 PM  
Blogger DogMa said...

I was holding it to my ear with my shoulder, talking to Mike when it slipped and fell into the cereal I was eating. I blew it with a hair dryer and it started working again but wouldn't charge. Sticky milk in the plug. I cleaned it with alchohol and it started taking charges, but sometimes I could hardley hear. It was terrible!

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lynseymom. Make your own badge here.


open mind : ignorance

Dogster Terror Alert Level


ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community