-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gray Ghosts: Have You Seen This Dog?

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Have You Seen This Dog?

This is the look I got last I saw her...



She is one smart cookie. She watched me put Q-tips in my pocket in the bathroom and grab the bottle of ear cleaning solution. Immeadiatly she knew what was up. Now I can't get close to her. I tried tricking her with love, offering treats, snuzzels on the couch...nothing works. She is off in the bedroom, lying on her bed pouting. So I came here to waste a little time. I will get up for some berries in a minute and then we will see. She can't resist the sounds of mamma in the kitchen! THEN I will pin her down on the couch and let the ear cleansing commence! Oh, did you notice the spoiled brats red Coach collar? Trendy bitch she is.

Last night we had a sweet little Q.



(by the way,NEVER tell a woman she can't BBQ)

So anyways the Mayor and Sheriff of Fist City Proper came over and we had libations and tons of good grub. An assortment of deserts, the Sheriff hit the hot tub while we sat around the fire laughing. I was wasted. Good times...till the horrific sound of a car CRASH up the street. Cop T-boned a minivan. Someone was ejected and died. Sad times.

Speaking of Sad times...



That is for my friend. He knows who he is. It is a hug cause he needs one.

10 Comments:

Blogger The Mayor said...

Total fun, except the whole car crash person dying thing...Can't wait till Tuesday!!

1:01 AM  
Blogger Matt Shields said...

um, the BBQ? just wondering if I'm seeing things...

1:37 AM  
Blogger Some Random Girl said...

HA! I love the meat your Q'd. LOL. I had to run into the kitchen with my laptop to show my hubs! "See what Dogma will do to you!"....seriously...did you photoshop that? it's great!

9:35 AM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

I think I passed out for a second there after seeing the bar-b-q picture. I am okay now, I think.

12:50 PM  
Blogger phlegmfatale said...

that's a "little" Q? Looks amazing. Now I'm twitching to grill along with my wine and cheese you made me crave earlier. Bitch. It's july 4 - the stores are closed. Wah!
Happy 4th, babe!

12:39 PM  
Blogger Nihilistic said...

When I first saw the title I was worried...I thought you were going to say that Fisher ran away...I was thinking "OH NO!"

9:22 PM  
Blogger John said...

Ah, my dog runs when I put on my boots on Friday in winter. That means kennel. Dogs=not like kennel.

8:31 PM  
Blogger The Mayor said...

um, hi. Fireworks???

9:35 AM  
Blogger Tickersoid said...

Smart dog huh?

9:46 AM  
Blogger Shane said...

Like I said "Hen" you are the best!

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lynseymom. Make your own badge here.


open mind : ignorance

Dogster Terror Alert Level


ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community