-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gray Ghosts: 4th of Joo-ly ShinDig

Thursday, July 06, 2006

4th of Joo-ly ShinDig

The 4th is all about the kiddies...
(Til the sun goes down!)



My gorgeous new neice Rhiannon (YES like the song).
Mike calls her Rewind for short, cause everyone needs a nickname.



Deuce on the loose...



The Mayor of Fist City does NOT care what you think about her white sox and black gaucho's with sandals. DEAL!



I had to join in the fun too. Damn my feet are sexyhot.
Those thick sox are HooHa's feet. We didn't wanna get cold!



Deuce stomping un-popped pop-its...they just don't make 'em like they used to.




Pope and Deuce watching Mike light something illegal I am sure.



My new niece and Potpourii shooting a Roman Candle.



This is Crazy Chris, my bi-polar shizophrenic neighbor across the street. He watched the show all night between beers and bong hits and lithium tablets...I will blog about him sometime, dude is WHACK!



This is a short little "legal" kiddie fountain. Our Grand Finale is so long I can't find a site that will host it. I'm still looking. 161MB or 4 minutes 40 seconds long...if you have any advice please dispense it. I can e-mail it, but can't get it posted. Let me just say IT FUCKIN' ROCKED THE NEIGHBORHOOD!

Purple Fountain

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a great time at the party!
Have you tried YouTube.com?

10:06 PM  
Blogger The Mayor said...

Good Times, Bitches!!

6:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a blast!

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lynseymom. Make your own badge here.


open mind : ignorance

Dogster Terror Alert Level


ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community