-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gray Ghosts: For HooHa...

Thursday, October 05, 2006

For HooHa...

I am tired of your e-mailed threats. Stop stalking me.

OK so HooHa is my little sister. She has been whining cause I haven't posted since Seattle. I got lotsa pics and video I still need to post, but I have been busy with other stuff and stuff. So until I get my shit together and post about my tripS this little post is going to have to tide you over. (I went to the beach last weekend and had no internet really so I also need to post about that.) ANYWAYZzzz tonight before I hit the sack, I need to make a quick post for my whiney little sister. Please keep in mind the poor kid has to get up at 3A.M. to start work at 4:30. Ain't that some bullshit. Thats what time I friggin' go to bed! She gets bored at work so she logs on here to see whats new with me and cause I'm so god damned funny.



My sister has become my best friend you could say. We used to fight alot as kids, but we grew out of that noise. Don't get me wrong, she can still piss me off and I know there are things I can only say to her cause I know she will always forgive me. It is that kind of unconditional love that makes her so special to me. She is also having my baby. Well it technicaly is her baby but it's the closest I'm ever going to get to being a mama. She lives next door to me and that is awesome. I am going to be very very sad when she and Pope move because their family is growing and they need a bigger house. Popes daughter Rewind has become a special part of our lives as well. She is a little angel and we love her to pieces. I am so thankfull she has found such a sweet fella with such an awesome kid to bring into our family. You see I didn't get along so well with her ex-fiance and he just didn't mesh with our family like Pope does. It is important to me (and HooHa too I'm sure) that our folks like him...and they do.



When I was first diagnosed with pulmonary fibrosis she came to the hospital to sit with me every single night for 4 weeks and 4 days. She brought me Taco Del Mar every night too and that I think is the only reason I am still alive today. She also helped me and my family deal with the stark reality of my problem. She helped us stay strong when we all wanted to break down and cry. She also has given us the wonderful beautiful gift of a brand new baby girl. This baby is not only hers and Popes. Well I guess legaly it is, but you get where I'm going with this. We have been wanting and needing a baby in our family to spoil rotten for a long long time. I'm just so happy that we all get together all the time and everyone gets along and truly loves eachother. When it comes right down to it, family is all you got. Most friends come and go, except for a handfull of important, special ones that you can't get rid of no matter what you do to them. Family though, thats forever...even when your gone.



Thank you HooHa for everything you have done for me and for being the best little sister a girl could ever ask for. Thank you for having my baby and thank you for taking care of me when I need it most. I love you forever, a bushell and a peck and a hug around tha neck.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nihilistic said...

That was super sweet!!!

1:22 PM  
Blogger The Mayor said...

OMG I'm gonna cry

2:56 PM  
Blogger Maven said...

Hug around the neck and a barrell and a heap... barrell and a heap and I'm talkin' in my sleep about YOU... ABOUT YOU!

Great post, and great Guys-N-Dolls reference!!

5:56 PM  
Blogger DogMa said...

I never knew it was from Guy N Dolls!

It was just something our mom said to us when she tucked us in at night!

How much do you love me?

A bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck!

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lynseymom. Make your own badge here.


open mind : ignorance

Dogster Terror Alert Level


ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community