-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gray Ghosts: What up Dog?

Friday, September 15, 2006

What up Dog?

I love me some Dog the Bounty Hunter.

Did ya hear? He got arrested yesterday. BULLSHIT I tell ya. Fucking Mexico. To hear the story go to MSN videos and scroll down to "Most Watched" on the right hand side and you can hear all about it. (There are 2 clips.)I love the dude. I'm bummed that the U.S. is allowing this to happen. Sign the petition to LET THE DOG OUT!



Incase you have no idea what I'm talking about, here's the gist of it.



I found this one for DaTilla...(no need to thank me.)

6 Comments:

Blogger DogMa said...

The lady is LARGE and in CHARGE!

4:25 PM  
Blogger Nihilistic said...

I think I'm scared of them!

6:42 PM  
Blogger Joel Conrad Bechtolt said...

I just posted about this!

8:06 PM  
Blogger Admin said...

yeah the gun's my fave part of the pic, not the eyeshadow. but hey...it's work for a photographer. yo.

10:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Crap!

2:32 PM  
Blogger Maven said...

Any updates to this?

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lynseymom. Make your own badge here.


open mind : ignorance

Dogster Terror Alert Level


ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community