-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gray Ghosts: New photo software...

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

New photo software...

I have been fooling around with some pics...

We had a garage sale last weekend and gutted the house in the process. Mike found some $100 photo software he bought me ages ago. Microsoft Digital Image Suite 10. Whatever that means. I do not know whatI am doing, but it is fun to mess around. Here's a pic or two I have edited:







2 Comments:

Blogger Nihilistic said...

Look at you! Got the Title Red...Look at you learn!!!

6:54 PM  
Blogger DogMa said...

I DID!

I just looked at the HTML for awhile and tested a few things and low & behold something I did worked! Musta been dumb luck!

Now if I could only figure out how to change the font. (Not the size of it, I did that already.)

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lynseymom. Make your own badge here.


open mind : ignorance

Dogster Terror Alert Level


ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community