-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gray Ghosts: Happy Birthday!

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Happy Birthday!

3 of my bestest buds celebrate their births today 8/20. Alas they are all dirty Leos and not sweet Virgos like moi. Why they couldn't wait exaclty 1 week to be born on my birthday, I will never know. Rude, yes, but I love them just the same...



One of them likes big boobies...



One of them likes cowboys, especially ones without shirts...



And one likes Brad Pitt, especially Brad Pitt NEKID! (Who doesn't?)



Happy 31st, 53rd, and 35th birthday's (not necessarily in that order) to Tilla, Stacey & Christy! You are all very near and dear to my heart and I hope you have a wonderfull new year! You deserve it. I LuVs Ya!

4 Comments:

Blogger Tits McGee said...

Holy crap!

Brad Pitt naked will haunt my dreams.

9:52 PM  
Blogger Some Random Girl said...

I'm assuming that naked brad is for Stacy??? Happy bday to your friends! I see Tits McGee is here....LOL. That is right up your alley huh? Glad to help you find her!

6:25 PM  
Blogger Nihilistic said...

Awwwww...Thank you for the Birthday wish! And Brad Pitt naked is the BEST birthday present ever!!! I hope your Birthday is just as fun as a naked Brad Pitt!

7:28 PM  
Blogger Shane said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 8/27 Shelly!!!! You are one of my favorite people

2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lynseymom. Make your own badge here.


open mind : ignorance

Dogster Terror Alert Level


ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community