-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gray Ghosts: Blogging Blahs

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Blogging Blahs

I wish my lungs were this pretty...



I can't think of anything to blog about these days...
We have gutted the house preparing for a garage sale. That is good. My life is so full of clutter, this will be a welcome change. I am feeling run down and I think my capacity for exertion has dwindled. Thats not so good. Breathing should not be something you worry about, let alone think about...

No sir, things sure haven't turned out the way we thought they would now have they? I am not speaking only for myself, I'm just ruminating on our lives in general. For example. This month (in 17 days) I shall turn 31. *GASP* It's the downhill slide from here on out. I am officialy elderly and boy don't I fucking feel like it. (Especially when I have to stop 1/2 way down the hallway on my way to the bathroom to rest for a spell.) See the way I had it planned, I was gonna be having kid #2 right about now and getting kid #1 ready for kindergarten. Most of my friends had their spawn early and for that I am greatfull. It has allowed me to watch them grow and become little people. I love them one and all, as if they were my own because infact they are the closest thing I have at the moment to kids of my own. (Until my sister has my baby...I mean her baby) SO yeah, life had other plans for me I guess. Sure it's dissapointing when shit goes all cockeyed on you and life throws you a big fat curve ball. Like oh say, a deathly illness or a divorce or a scortching case of herpes. My point is...it's not the end of the world. You are allowed a "grace period" to feel sorry for yourself...and thats it. There is too much to do and too many people depending on you to let it go on too long. I let myself feel sorry for the cards I got dealt a little everyday, but then I gotta get over it. The dog needs feeding and the tomatos need wattering. They would die without me...(at least I tell myself they would, they aren't human children, but they keep me going.)

Ah. I also worry about my friend. I hope she is gonna be alright. I love her.
Wish we could go back to the good old days. NOT WAY BACK! Just you know...4 years maybe? I dunno. (Too far back could be disasterous!) Hopefully things will look up soon. We have people counting on us.

Like this day...
(Sorry I was late, I'll probably be late to my own funeral!)


2 Comments:

Blogger Nihilistic said...

I know what you mean Peaches...I feel sorry for myself sometimes too...Then I remember that there are those who need me. And I'm lucky to have people who need me! (And puppy too of course)

5:43 PM  
Blogger The Mayor said...

Don't worry, your friend will be okay, she's been thru this before, remember? ;)

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lynseymom. Make your own badge here.


open mind : ignorance

Dogster Terror Alert Level


ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community