-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gray Ghosts: Gardenin'

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Gardenin'

Took some pics when I was watering tonight.

My Artichoke is blooming.



Click picture for a close up. They are neat flowers, er, um I mean vegetables?





I got some petunias.



Lotsa cosmos.



This pic doesn't do this purple verbena justice.



...or this pink one for that matter.



This is my breast cancer pink geranium.



Pete. My dragon.



I don't know what this is, but it's pretty.




One of my favorite containers. I love succulents.
The pot on the right is full of herbs. No. Not the good kind.



Oh and check out Fish, she wouldn't look at the camera. Moody bitch.



Speaking of Fisher P. Lovebone, she met another Weim at the dog park today. Honey Girl. She loved me. Fish wasn't having it. She pushed between us and barked in Honey's face. I swatted her butt and told her no, but it didn't phase her. Ain't nobody gonna touch her mama. This is exactly why we can't get another dog. She is a selfish spoiled brat. WOOPS.

4 Comments:

Blogger Matt Shields said...

I love artichokes, but have never seen them flower - very cool pics

5:33 PM  
Blogger Joel Conrad Bechtolt said...

I find gardening very theraputic and relaxing. Too bad I live live in an apartment downtown!

7:37 PM  
Blogger Nihilistic said...

Michael loves succulents also...you should see his little garden!

2:44 AM  
Blogger Some Random Girl said...

aren't arties the coolest??? I didnt' know they did that until last year when we went to MOnterey, which is the artichoke capital! LOVE Arties!!! LOVE LOVE LVOE them! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm now I want one!

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lynseymom. Make your own badge here.


open mind : ignorance

Dogster Terror Alert Level


ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community