-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gray Ghosts: 10 months...

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

10 months...

Since we said "I do".



Been together bout 8 years now, he's my best friend.
I am so tired of fighting. It's never been like this really. A little tiff here and there yeah, but not like this. I walk on egg shells these last few days. I know I am not perfect and I am ok with that. Now if I could only get him to be ok with that too...



I got some things to work on, it's not all his fault. No, that is not battered woman syndrome talking. I am making an effort. I just hope he does too. I don't know if I could make it without him. I'm not talking about money...I just mean dealing with my disease, life in general. He does alot for me. Physicaly and emotionaly.



I think it will be ok. I think we will work it out. I know how much he loves me.

6 Comments:

Blogger Joel Conrad Bechtolt said...

Congrats! That rules.

1:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Dogma! You should tell him what you posted here. From the way you talk about him, I'm sure it would be a conversation that would start the changes you need.

5:40 AM  
Blogger Nihilistic said...

I'm sorry you are having some problems...I truly hope everything gets better soon for you two!!!

6:57 PM  
Blogger John said...

You and The Mayor take care of each other!!!

8:52 PM  
Blogger The Mayor said...

I know you guys will work it out!

2:31 AM  
Blogger DogMa said...

Everything has been fine between us since writing this (knock on wood).

What about you Mayor?

Are you ever going to call me back!?!

3:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lynseymom. Make your own badge here.


open mind : ignorance

Dogster Terror Alert Level


ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community