-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gray Ghosts: Lazy Dayz

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Lazy Dayz

I think today will go down in the books as one of the laziest days ever.

Miguel my Spanish pro-golfer hit the links with some buddies so I slept most of the day. I am not even gonna tell you what time I actually drug my ass out of bed. It is far too embaressing. I obviously needed the rest I guess. I was not very restful sleep. I kept having crazy half dreams from the noises around the house and thoughts in my head. I do that alot



I puttered around on the computer for a bit, then I went outside to blow some of the stink off. I wattered my plants for a bit and had a nice long conversation with the dogs. They like to visit when I do my watering, my veggie garden is along the fence and they follow me up and down asking about my day and how I feel. They are good guys. Odin and Elway. Fisher tags along on my side of the fence, but she is so busy chasing sticks and bugs and rocks. She doesn't have time to talk.



That is a picture of Rhiannon my little niece. I titled it "Cornface". I like to give my pictures titles. She loves corn on the cob. This is one of my favorite things about summer. Dinner on the deck, a nice little fire. Kid in the hot tub splashing around. My family means the world to me. I am so happy it has grown two more faces and one more on the way.



She took that one of us together by the fire. I called it "Firelight". She is a whiz with a cell phone camera I tell ya! HooHa and Pope have her every Wednesday and every weekend. Tomorrow we ALL are going up to my dads place and helping him and Patsy get the place ready for Pig Roast 2006 next weekend. It is one of the highlights of my summer I tell ya. I am taking my 50ft. hose with me and actually going swimming for the first time since getting sick. I used to be quite the swimmer. I am very excited. Here is a picture of my old man on a horse at our friends big BBQ last year. I call it "Dad on horse". (Couldn't think of anything better.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Nihilistic said...

C'mon now...what time did you get out of bed???

4:20 PM  
Blogger DogMa said...

HA!

Potpourii got a show this weekend! It was Patsy in a skimpy bikini! Mother Jugs!

Dad was in a speedo. His G-strings were in the wash. I doubt he will wear one at the pig roast, but I will get you a pick sometime tihs summer I am sure!

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lynseymom. Make your own badge here.


open mind : ignorance

Dogster Terror Alert Level


ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community