-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gray Ghosts: The Rodeo came to town.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

The Rodeo came to town.

Spike & Mike hard at work.



Spike came to town yesterday. He is my husbands best bud. They work on the road together and keep eachother sane...well sorta. He is a funny funny dude and I like him alot. Infact he was in our weddding. He's in town for the Pig Roast at my dads Saturday. It is a white trash ho down if I ever saw one. Spike will fit in nicely. He and his wife are mainly here for a Horseshoe Grudge Match with my dad & shit. It might get ugly...seriously.

Speaking of ugly...



We are in the midst of a heat wave here in Orygun. I think it was like 96 today 101 tomorrow and 105 Saturday. WTF. I hate the heat. Today the Mayor, DaTilla and Neal met me at Mayors bar and we had libations and lunch. I had a deep conversation with Tilla, it was very stimulating, he is quite an interesting man. Poor Neal was on duty and had to go to the Dr.'s so he could not drink. He is a big bad fireman EMT, but he knows how to party! Mayor drank her lunch. I limited myself to only two bloody mary's (with extra olives of course). She brought a friend who I liked very much. Her new neighbor. Maybe that is why she hasn't been blogging! She got a life! HA! Well she said she would try to make a post some day.

I will be the blue girl...holding my breath.

4 Comments:

Blogger Matt Shields said...

just got back to LA and there is a heat wave here as well, I stepped off the plane and almost stepped back on.

11:29 AM  
Blogger Joel Conrad Bechtolt said...

I love bloody marys. I love buddy marys even more ;)

6:25 PM  
Blogger Nihilistic said...

Awesome pics...they look like they are fun friends!

12:25 AM  
Blogger John said...

Heh heh. It was all of 80F here today, and, boy oh boy people were complaining. Ha!

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lynseymom. Make your own badge here.


open mind : ignorance

Dogster Terror Alert Level


ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community