-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gray Ghosts: My Backyard.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

My Backyard.

Here in the Pacific N.W. we don't have to worry about hurricuns or tornaders or earthquakes.
We have VOLCANIC EPISODES...


This may be a pic of MT. St. Helens in Washington state, (I was just informed it looked like Mt.Ranier and #2 looked like a mountain in Alaska) just a hop, skip & a jump away from me. She has been experiencing some gastrointestinal difficulties these last few months. I remeber when she blew back in 81. I had to wear a mask everytime we went outside and mom had to shovel ash so we could get outta the driveway. It was like a nuclear winter.



I'm not scared of an eruption. Sure it will happen one day. Mt Hood is actually closer to me, but she hasn't spoken up in a long long time. All mountains have seismic activity now and then, but we don't (I don't) live in fear on the big one happening...again.



Be sure to click on the pictures to get a better view!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nihilistic said...

That's a cool picture!

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lynseymom. Make your own badge here.


open mind : ignorance

Dogster Terror Alert Level


ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community