-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gray Ghosts: Mommy Blogging

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Mommy Blogging

Rhiannon took some pics of Fish tonight



She is a genuine photohound! I can't believe she is only 4. We are fixing up our first digital camera to give to her to practice with. Cheaper to print off the pics here than get them developed at Wallgrens! Fisher met another Weim girl at the dog park today. She was stunning. Taller and much more slender than my Peaches. It has motivated us to get back on the wagon and loose some weight! Just look at these rolls!



Like my coral toes?
We then took it to the hot tub and splashed it up a bit. I am teaching her to float on her back. She's a waterbug. Fisher was pretty upset. She doesn't like me to give any attention to anyone but her. She settled down after a bit and just licked at the water and watched us longingly...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

There's a little pic I took I like to call "SlutHound". Seriously, that is how she sleeps on the couch. On her back, spread out like a little whore, showing her goodies to the world. Mama's girl.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nihilistic said...

I think she has you whipped!

5:34 PM  
Blogger DogMa said...

They both do...

Today Rhiannon came over to visit after her nap and just wanted hugs, so I obliged and gave her some candy. Then Mike brought out his RC car and let her drive it around the yard. The dogs loved that.

I'm just thankful that I can borrow her when I am feeling motherly. I'm also glad Hoo-Ha is gonna have me a fresh one come February.

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lynseymom. Make your own badge here.


open mind : ignorance

Dogster Terror Alert Level


ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community