-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gray Ghosts: It's all about me.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

It's all about me.

Stole this from the Lady Muck

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:DogMa
Birthday:8-27-75
Birthplace:Orygun, P town
Current Location:East P town
Eye Color:Hazely Green
Hair Color:Brown with Slut Stripes of Blonde
Height:5'8'' or 9'' on a good day...
Right Handed or Left Handed:Rosco
Your Weakness:Kids & Dogs.
Your Fears:Dying Slowly
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Loose 40-50lbs.
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:LOL
Thoughts First Waking Up:How late is it?
Your Best Physical Feature:My feet.
Your Bedtime:Psssht riiight.
Your Most Missed Memory:Playing with my friends in the neighborhood
Pepsi or Coke:Pepsi, but I prefer Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper.
MacDonalds or Burger King:Taco Bell
Single or Group Dates:Single, It doesn't matter really to me.
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Diet Arizona Peach or Green Tea all day baby.
Chocolate or Vanilla:Chocolatte
Cappuccino or Coffee:Coffee with lotsa cream and Splenda
Do you Smoke:I wish
Do you Swear:Fuck yeah.
Do you Sing:Not anymore
Do you Shower Daily:No. I AM BEING HONEST! I don't DO ANYTHING to get stinky. Every other day works.
Have you Been in Love:Sure am.
Do you want to go to College:Been there done that more than once...
Do you want to get Married:I just did.
Do you belive in yourself:I do.
Do you think you are Attractive:Sorta.
Are you a Health Freak:Fug...I'm trying.
Do you get along with your Parents:ABSOLUTLY.
Do you like Thunderstorms:YES!
Do you play an Instrument:The skin flute.
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:1 or more Bloody Mary's I imagine.
In the past month have you Smoked:I wish.
In the past month have you been on Drugs:I ate some toast with Cannibutter on it...didn't do much.
In the past month have you gone on a Date:Sorta
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:FUCK NO.
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:HELL I wish. They are my fave, but alas they are forbidden.
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:YES! I ate octopus, tuna, salmon, and smlet roe!
In the past month have you been on Stage:nah
In the past month have you been Dumped:I take them...wait whats the question?
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:NEVER IN MY LIFE.
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:Yes. Humming bird food. *WHAT?*
Ever been Drunk:Duh...
Ever been Beaten up:No, I do the ass kicking thank you.
Ever Shoplifted:Yes.
How do you want to Die:Fast and in my sleep.
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:Alive.
What country would you most like to Visit:New Zealand
more bollocks..
Favourite Eye Color:Green
Favourite Hair Color:Brown
Short or Long Hair:Short
Height:tall
Weight:yes
Best Clothing Style:none
Number of Drugs I have taken:7 not prescribed to me...and too many legal ones to count.
Number of CDs I own:I steal my music off the web like a good American.
Number of Piercings:4
Number of Tattoos:2
Number of things in my Past I Regret:too many to list, but 2 or 3 big ones I'd like to take back.

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lynseymom. Make your own badge here.


open mind : ignorance

Dogster Terror Alert Level


ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community