-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gray Ghosts: Crikey Mates...

Monday, September 04, 2006

Crikey Mates...


I can't believe he's gone.


I loved the dude. I love Animal Planet and watched his shows all the time. At least he died doing what he loved to do. He was goofy yeah, but I think he had cojones and most of all passion for something he believed in...and it was something important. His wife Terri was from a town south of here and they got married here. They had the cutest kids too. Especially his daughter Bindi. She was a real firecracker! Just like her Pa. It feels weird to me, almost like freaking Elvis has died or something. I just can't believe it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Matt Shields said...

yeah, I'm bummed. he brought a lot of critter awareness to us with his show

1:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He died doing what he loved doing most... we all should be so lucky to live a life so abundantly...

11:38 AM  
Blogger Nihilistic said...

Very sad...He was fun to watch.

11:21 PM  
Blogger Shane said...

It's very sad for sure. I liked his enthusiasm for animals and the fact that he practiced what he preached.

2:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lynseymom. Make your own badge here.


open mind : ignorance

Dogster Terror Alert Level


ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community