-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gray Ghosts: Facial Recognition

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Facial Recognition

This thing says I look like these people...riiight.

Please bare in mind the camera and steroids have added approx. 10lbs. to my face and neck region. Therefore I do not know how accurate this comparison is. Do not attempt to use it for scientific purposes. (Plus I just woke up when Mike snapped this pic and I need my slut stripes touched up.)



I wonder what it is measuring...the symetry of my eyes? The mega fatness of my cheecks? The non existent upper lip? I know many peeps don't like their portrait taken, I am at the top of that list, but this is nutty. I do not look like any of these beautiful women. Rosie O'Donnel, Rosanne Bar, even Star Jones. I could see it comparing me to those faces but I doubt the system even has those mugs in it's data base. GEE...I can't imagine why not.

Nextime I will do my hair and make up...maybe even leave my oxygen tube plugged in.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweetie, if you had an army of stylists you'd piss on those bitches. Considering the shit your body is going through, you look fab. As for non-existent top lip... Poop!

4:21 PM  
Blogger Nihilistic said...

That is a great picture of you! Your eyes look beautiful in that picture!

9:28 PM  
Blogger DogMa said...

Who were you saying that to mister?

I think she is gorgeous.

I am just not used to my face. I just think I look alot different than I did oh say 2 years ago maybe. My face is just so fucking ROUND.

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lynseymom. Make your own badge here.


open mind : ignorance

Dogster Terror Alert Level


ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community