-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gray Ghosts: Fisher P. Lovebone for President!

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Fisher P. Lovebone for President!

PLEASE, please vote for my baby girl!

CRAZY EYES! (clicky here!)

That there is my daughter, my Furbaby, the O.G.G. (original Gray Ghost)! She is in a dog photo contest. There are some lame dogs beating us right now and I need to enlist your aid in stopping the utter madness. Is she not the cutest? My litte Peaches McGee, my Weazy Peazy, won't you vote for her?

*MWAH* Thanks babe.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

OK, I'll admit that you obviously have a very cute dog, but that first pic creeps me out. It reminds me of those commercials and movies where they make animals talk... which, by coincidence, also creeps me out.

1:02 PM  
Blogger DogMa said...

Yeah but did you vote?

11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey when do we get to see your hubby's new and improved grill?

3:32 PM  
Blogger Tits McGee said...

So. Cute.

9:03 PM  
Blogger Nihilistic said...

I think the second picture is better than the first!! But Yes, I voted.

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lynseymom. Make your own badge here.


open mind : ignorance

Dogster Terror Alert Level


ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community