-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gray Ghosts: Your killin' me...

Friday, September 08, 2006

Your killin' me...

Dear republican friend and/or relative,

I love you. Don't misunderstand this letter. I do love you.
It is because I was brought up proper, to love all of God's creatures, that I can forgive you for your transgressions. Why you hate so much is beyond me. You name your hate "patriotism" & "christianity" when in fact is is fear & ignorance. I'm not mad at you, I feel sorry for you. You do not love this country more than I do and you are not a better christian than I am. I don't have the time or energy to discuss the finer points of politics and religion with you any longer. Suffice to say I have more important things in my life to worry about.

Stop sending me right-wing propagand e-mails, they make me sick. It breaks my heart to think you really believe this stuff. Everytime you do, I shall find the truth about whatever it is you are trying to spin, and then forward you (and every person in your cc: list) a copy of said truth.



I do not mind pressing #1 for English. I only wish our fore fathers could have pressed a key on the phone to make their transition into American easier. Unless your name is Pocahontas or Sitting Bull, you too are an immigrant. Oliver North did not warn congress about Bin Laden in the Iran-Contra hearings, and a democrat did not shut him down and ignore the warning. Jane Fonda did not give the POW captors the slips of paper she was handed while visiting the POW camps in Nam either. Please start thinking for yourself. Please stop perpetuating the lies and hate.

I love you, but it's like you are brain washed. You don't even want to hear the truth. You forward this spam like a good conservative robot. I hope you wake up and leave the flock. One day, something will happen to make you change your views...I hope. Until then, know I love you and respect your right to believe whatever you want to believe. Please respect mine, and please STOP THE SPAM.

~ Love, DogMa

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't have said it better. I too will start finding the truth and sending it back to everyone the email went to. The internet is a great thing, but it can also be used for less than upstanding and honest purposes. So much for those "moral values".

10:45 AM  
Blogger Nihilistic said...

Is there drama brewing?

12:23 PM  
Blogger Some Random Girl said...

here here! **raising my glass**

9:22 PM  
Blogger DogMa said...

I hope there is no drama.

I sent an e-card to the offender. Not apologizing for the rebuttle, but thanking her for my birthday gifts. She is otherwise a doll. I just don't know why I let it get to me. Everyone IS entitled to their opinion...even if it is WRONG.

Why is it I NEVER get any left-wing propaganda e-spam? Kinda makes ya wonder.

2:56 AM  
Blogger LeLo said...

"Unless your name is Pocahontas or Sitting Bull, you too are an immigrant."

Amen.

A good rant once in awhile is a good thing for all.

7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this!!!

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lynseymom. Make your own badge here.


open mind : ignorance

Dogster Terror Alert Level


ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community