-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gray Ghosts: State Fair!

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

State Fair!

My trip to the Orygun State Fair!

When I was a kid we would go to the state fair for my birthday every year. Ride the rides and eat the delicious fair fare. It was a highlight of my youth! I have not been in probably 10 years and this year we decided to make the trip about 1 hour south to the fair. We had so much fun, even though it was 94 degrees, we vowed to return every year from now on and make it an annual event again. I am super stoked. Here are some of my favorite pics from the day.

Mike & Rhiannon with Billy, my favorite goat.

Smiley girl, my chauffer for the day.

Chopper pilot.

Merry-Go-Round!

Buckle up for saftey!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Whee!

Ticketed for boating w/o a license...

Petting zoo with Uncle Mike.

Cutie-Pa-Tootie!

Never turn your back on an Emu...

Pope's got ROAD RAGE!

Haunted House = Bad Idea

Bambi!

My goat Billy again.

The major thing I came away with from the day was how much I love my family...and that I need a goat of my own to love. HooHa has more pics I need to download from her camera, so stay tuned.

5 Comments:

Blogger Tickersoid said...

|Yeay I'm first!

Bambi is so cute. Looks like you had a really good day out.

1:28 PM  
Blogger Nihilistic said...

I want to go to the state fair! And I NEVER turn my back on Emu's!

10:30 PM  
Blogger Tits McGee said...

Hooray for the state fair!

7:24 AM  
Blogger LeLo said...

The state fair is a trip: the wonders of mullets and cut offs and hot dogs on a stick and bloomin' onions and carnies and table setting contests and wonderous mops that clean like crazy and the crazy huge hog and lop-eared rabbits and monster truck pulls and the water that amazingly keeps flowing out of the huge hanging water spout. And don't forget the cubic zirconia earrings: those were always my favorite.

Phew. Thanks for the flashback! I love goats too.

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the State Fair! Next year we'll have more time and can go again. Glad you went and had fun.

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lynseymom. Make your own badge here.


open mind : ignorance

Dogster Terror Alert Level


ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community