-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gray Ghosts: This may be my last post...

Thursday, September 21, 2006

This may be my last post...

For tonight I died and went to heaven...

So I am staying up here in Seattle with my hubski. He is setting up for the Seahawks/Giants game this weekend. I get to tag along cause there is no flying involved. It is nice staying in a 4 star hotel and getting pampered like the friggin' queen of Sheba! Tomorrow I have a full day planned what with highlights at 7, the salon. A pedi and a mani. What is a girl to do...

So last night was delicious. We went to The Cheesecake Factory. I never knew one existed. WTF? Nobody told me. Anywho, I had the Hibatchi steak and Wasabi mashed taters with Shitaki shrooma and bean sprouts. DE-LISH. Then for desert (DUH it was THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY for christs sake!) I had NOT cheesecake but something so divine it could only be called a F'ing slice of heaven. I'm talking about Chris's OUTRAGEOUS Chocolate Cake! It was a layer of choco cake, a layer of filling made of coconut and crushed pecan, a layer of cake, a THICK layer of choco coconut CHEESECAKE, a layer of filling again and then another layer of choco cake. Spread another bit of the filling ontop and call it icing and add some chocolate ganache swirls for shits and giggles. HOLY SHIT. It has taken me 3 sittings to finsh the SOB.



Tonight we went to TODAIS! There is one in my town but I had never been. I think I OD'd on snow crab and sushi. TO DIE FOR. It's my new favorite restauraunt. I am entirely too full to blog about it right now, I must go lay down and level out. Tomorrw I think we may try The Melting Pot...a Fondue joint...YIKES! I shall keep you posted!



ALSO in breaking news, Cousin Matt sent me this tid bit. Being a BIG FAN I am upset and don't know how I feel just yet. I'll talk to you about it tomorrow!
This is some heartbreaking news...

4 Comments:

Blogger Joel Conrad Bechtolt said...

Go 'Hawks! (Everthing at Todai is frozen).

10:21 PM  
Blogger Nihilistic said...

But you were suppose to send ME that piece of cake!

10:55 PM  
Blogger John said...

good game. my broncs even won!

9:15 PM  
Blogger Maven said...

Dunno if it'll make you feel any better, but that new show on NBC, that stars Tracy Morgan, Tina Fey, and Alec Baldwin is quite amusing... perhaps that'll redeem this oversight of Parnell,Mitchell et al...

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lynseymom. Make your own badge here.


open mind : ignorance

Dogster Terror Alert Level


ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community