-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gray Ghosts: Ok Go!

Monday, September 18, 2006

Ok Go!

This is how my work-outs usually go...



This is how I usually kick it in my backyard...



I used to rock like this, but I get wicked motion sickness...



Saw these guys on Conan I believe. They are funny dudes. I like them cause they don't take themselves too seriously ya know. I think these guy were (or secretly wanted to be) cheerleaders in high school. Killer work out I bet. Ok Go. Even their name is silly. It's cool to be silly. Ya Heard?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from lynseymom. Make your own badge here.


open mind : ignorance

Dogster Terror Alert Level


ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community